[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

17 minutes ago, marques10 said:

Happy Holidays, Irish!

First off, thank you for always taking time out of your day to answer all of our questions. You really do help SO much,

Secondly, I am going to place my current lineup below / my bench players, if possible, can ya let me know what you think I should do? Thank you in advance!

12 team, .5 PPR

QB - Jalen Hurts

WR - Calvin Ridley

WR - Tee Higgins

RB - David Montgomery

RB - DeAndre Swift

TE - Travis Kelce
FLEX - Jeff Wilson Jr.

BENCH: Russell Gage, Tony Pollard, Rashard Higgins, Mecole Hardman, Big Ben, CMC (IR), Golladay (IR).

For me, the only question mark right now is Tee Higgins. I was originally leaning towards Russ Gage with Julio being out, but the KC matchup is eh to me OR Rashard Higgins who has a nice matchup against the Jets. I did go with both Ridley and Gage last week and it went well.

Tyler Boyd is out for Cinci, but can I trust Tee Higgins with Brandon Allen throwing the ball? Any other input?

Thank you so much Irish!! Good luck to all!

Happy Holidays to you as well!  Hope you and yours are enjoying some quality time. 

It has been my pleasure to chat and give my 2 cents on all things football and fantasy football over the years and hope that it has been more beneficial than not. 

If I had your team, I'd be playing the exact lineup you are but I do agree that Tee Higgins is the only spot I'd question and R. Higgins would be the option I'd consider. However, I'd have Tee in. 

GL!

7 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

Standard scoring. 

I need to pick 2 of these guys. Which two?

Leonard Fournette @ DET

James Robinson vs. CHI

Jeff Wilson @ ARI

Antonio Gibson vs. CAR

Fournette without question. Robinson would be the 2nd but he hasn't practiced all week and I don't feel confident that he plays.  Gibson is in a similar boat to Robinson, although, I think Gibson plays. However, for the 2nd option, I'm leaning toward Wilson.

So Fournette and Wilson. 

7 hours ago, Nickg5736 said:

Who should I start Josh Allen or Jalen hurtz also Marvin jones vs Robert woods or rashard Higgins 

I'd be starting Allen and I like Woods the most followed by Jones. GL

1 hour ago, Decisions said:

Hey Irish, 

need 1 RB this week!

jeff Wilson Jr

Myles Gaskin

salvon Ahmed

tony Pollard

also available on waivers:

lynn Bowden jr

Malcolm Brown

james White

zack Moss

Gus Edwards

kalen Ballage

Hey Decisions, 

Wilson is probably the way to go. However, if Zeke is declared out again, then Pollard makes a great start. 

GL

44 minutes ago, Faulty Plumbing said:

Happy holidays! Help much appreciated as I’m going for 4peat in my 20 year old friends league 🤞

Standard scoring:

Mike Davis @ wash

Diontae vs Indy 

Defense;

AZ vs SF

Wash vs Car

Happy Holidays and congrats on just dominating your long time friends' league!  

Because it's standard, I'd start Davis and I'd play the Cardinals defense. 

GL!

5 minutes ago, irish said:

Happy Holidays and congrats on just dominating your long time friends' league!  

Because it's standard, I'd start Davis and I'd play the Cardinals defense. 

GL!

Thx so much. I’ve had a horseshoe up my arse - no other way to explain it.

That’s who I have in now. Super tempted to go wash d. Is beathard starting the main reason you prefer AZ?

13 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey Decisions, 

Wilson is probably the way to go. However, if Zeke is declared out again, then Pollard makes a great start. 

GL

Thanks Irish, leaning Wilson with gaskin next.  Agreed on pollard, but Wilson/ gaskin play today and I have a feeling we won’t know about zeke until tomorrow.  Appreciate the help!

This is probably the last call for advice until September 2021.  In a 4-team, 3-week Final,  I've been Kamara'd so there is little to no chance of Championship. However 2nd and 3rd pay off nicely while 4th gets zero.  RB2 & TE need to be picked here.  Leaning towards Thomas for TE. Keeping my eye on Gaskin reports for later today because I have Ahmed. If Gaskin is out (unlikely), then Ahmed starts.  Please assume that Gaskin will active for Miami  for this choice.

QB: K. Murray

RB1: J. Taylor

RB2: Salvon Ahmed or Ito Smith or Sony Michel or Gus Edwards?

WR1: T. Hill

WR2: D. Adams  

TE: Logan Thomas or Hayden Hurst?

Flex: R. Gage

K: Sanders

Def: Miami

39 minutes ago, Decisions said:

Thanks Irish, leaning Wilson with gaskin next.  Agreed on pollard, but Wilson/ gaskin play today and I have a feeling we won’t know about zeke until tomorrow.  Appreciate the help!

Agreed, so playing Wilson is the safer bet. 

45 minutes ago, Faulty Plumbing said:

Thx so much. I’ve had a horseshoe up my arse - no other way to explain it.

That’s who I have in now. Super tempted to go wash d. Is beathard starting the main reason you prefer AZ?

No kidding!  Lucky and painful all in one!  LoL. 

Yes, that's why I'm leaning Cards, however, with that front 7 in Washington, I understand why that might be tempting. 

39 minutes ago, Dcat said:

This is probably the last call for advice until September 2021.  In a 4-team, 3-week Final,  I've been Kamara'd so there is little to no chance of Championship. However 2nd and 3rd pay off nicely while 4th gets zero.  RB2 & TE need to be picked here.  Leaning towards Thomas for TE. Keeping my eye on Gaskin reports for later today because I have Ahmed. If Gaskin is out (unlikely), then Ahmed starts.  Please assume that Gaskin will active for Miami  for this choice.

QB: K. Murray

RB1: J. Taylor

RB2: Salvon Ahmed or Ito Smith or Sony Michel or Gus Edwards?

WR1: T. Hill

WR2: D. Adams  

TE: Logan Thomas or Hayden Hurst?

Flex: R. Gage

K: Sanders

Def: Miami

Wow, another season is almost in the books!  And we'll have to see if it's you, slim, or a new face that bumps this thread for the 2021 season!  Vegas will probably have lines for it. 

At RB2, I'm between Ahmed and Michel and I'm leaning Ahmed. And TE is a no brainer for me as I'd be starting Thomas. 

16 minutes ago, irish said:

Wow, another season is almost in the books!  And we'll have to see if it's you, slim, or a new face that bumps this thread for the 2021 season!  Vegas will probably have lines for it. 

At RB2, I'm between Ahmed and Michel and I'm leaning Ahmed. And TE is a no brainer for me as I'd be starting Thomas. 

I may not be 1st, but I'll be looking for the thread for sure.  I can't wait for 2021 because just like the rest of planet Earth in 2020, NFL football and fantasy SUCKED.  Training camp can't start fast enough.  

Maybe I get lucky and Gaskin has some minor pull in warm-ups and they sit him.  No interest in Gus against the NY Giants?  TD in 3 of his last 4 games and Giants run D is average.   It hasn't been a 3-way split since Ingram is basically benched.  Jackson sometimes vultures TDs and yards for sure.  ugh

i'll look at the changes in prop odds for these guys too.  If Ahmed drops a lot and gaskin rises, i'd be inclined to trust the big bettors on it.  

Edited by Dcat

9 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I may not be 1st, but I'll be looking for the thread for sure.  I can't wait for 2021 because just like the rest of planet Earth in 2020, NFL football and fantasy SUCKED.  Training camp can't start fast enough.  

Maybe I get lucky and Gaskin has some minor pull in warm-ups and they sit him.  No interest in Gus against the NY Giants?  TD in 3 of his last 4 games and Giants run D is average.   It hasn't been a 3-way split since Ingram is basically benched.  Jackson sometimes vultures TDs and yards for sure.  ugh

I'm sure old friend.  And there's no doubt we're all looking to return to some semblance of normalcy. 

In regard to Gus, sure he could pop a TD against the Giants, especially likely being up big. I just think he sees the least amount of touches among your options and I think the others have just as likely an opportunity to score, just with more yardage. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ccengler77 said:

Pick 1 WR and 1 Flex?

.5ppr

RBs: Chris Carson, JK Dobbins, Myles Gaskin 

WRs: Diontae Johnson, Russell Gage, Rashard Higgins 

I'd start Dobbins in the flex by a smidge over Carson and the WR is a complete coinflip but I'm leaning going with Gage as they be behind, playing in KC and chucking it all came long. 

15 minutes ago, ccengler77 said:

Which defense?

Bills or Dolphins

Bills for sure. 

22 minutes ago, irish said:

I'm sure old friend.  And there's no doubt we're all looking to return to some semblance of normalcy. 

In regard to Gus, sure he could pop a TD against the Giants, especially likely being up big. I just think he sees the least amount of touches among your options and I think the others have just as likely an opportunity to score, just with more yardage. 

Thanks and have a great weekend.  Looking forward to your annual playoffs game.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

Thanks and have a great weekend.  Looking forward to your annual playoffs game.

I will, you do the same!  I'm looking forward to they playoff contest as well.  We'll see how many we get, I'm thinking we dip in participation in this covid year.