[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

43 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

1/2ppr

In the Flex

BCooks @ Cin

JDMcKissic @ Car (though Gibson may start?)

JRob @ Chi. (though he may not be 100%?)

Thanks!

Don't know if Jrob plays, I'm leaning Mckissic. 

41 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

1/2 ppr

Need one who is going to get me the mostest. 

TYHilton vs Pit, 

BCooksvs Cin, 

AntonioB vs Det

The Mostest... lmao!

I'm between Cooks and AB, and leaving with Cooks. 

So I am playing for the championship, this morning I found Mike Davis on the ww, I picked him to have options in case Gibson is not well enough.

1. With Monty as my obvious RB1, my options for Rb2 are:

Gibson vs Car. Even if he is a go, can I trust him with his toe injury?

Davis @ Wash. Like to have him as an option, but going vs one of the toughest def vs the run.

Drake vs SF. What can I say? He is my first draft choice.....

Gus Edwards vs NYG. Like that ravens run him in goal to go downs.

2. TE options.

Andrews vs NYG. Obvious choice....?

Logan Thomas vs Car. Excellent matchup and really playing well lately.

Thanks in advance Irish, please don’t just tell me the choice, sell it to me, this forum has been really helpful to my 11-3 season.

1 hour ago, mariguas said:

So I am playing for the championship, this morning I found Mike Davis on the ww, I picked him to have options in case Gibson is not well enough.

1. With Monty as my obvious RB1, my options for Rb2 are:

Gibson vs Car. Even if he is a go, can I trust him with his toe injury?

Davis @ Wash. Like to have him as an option, but going vs one of the toughest def vs the run.

Drake vs SF. What can I say? He is my first draft choice.....

Gus Edwards vs NYG. Like that ravens run him in goal to go downs.

2. TE options.

Andrews vs NYG. Obvious choice....?

Logan Thomas vs Car. Excellent matchup and really playing well lately.

Thanks in advance Irish, please don’t just tell me the choice, sell it to me, this forum has been really helpful to my 11-3 season.

Hey Mariguas, 

Congrats on making it to the championship game!

I'm playing Davis over the other options.  Can't trust Gibson, especially in the finals. I think Gus is TD reliant as he'd probably see the lowest workload. So for me it comes down to Davis or Drake. I think Davis sees more action in the receiving game but Drake has a better chance of scoring, leaving it a toss up. If this is a PPR league, I'd give Davis the slight edge. If it's standard, go Drake. 

You have 2 great TE options in Andrews and Thomas. However, I play Andrews as I feel that Andrews will have more yardage and a better chance at scoring. 

GL!

Hi Irish.

Thanks for the earlier advice and hope you are having a great holidays! I had one more possible decision to ask about, I have Murray at QB currently, but can swap him for Hurts. It's a .5 ppr league, week 2 of the finals. Thanks again for your help!

6 minutes ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi Irish.

Thanks for the earlier advice and hope you are having a great holidays! I had one more possible decision to ask about, I have Murray at QB currently, but can swap him for Hurts. It's a .5 ppr league, week 2 of the finals. Thanks again for your help!

Hey JTB,

My pleasure!  Happy Holidays to you as well!

I know the upside of Hurts but Murray has that same upside and more.  I'm playing Murray. 

Edited by irish

27 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey Mariguas, 

Congrats on making it to the championship game!

I'm playing Davis over the other options.  Can't trust Gibson, especially in the finals. I think Gus is TD reliant as he'd probably see the lowest workload. So for me it comes down to Davis or Drake. I think Davis sees more action in the receiving game but Drake has a better chance of scoring, leaving it a toss up. If this is a PPR league, I'd give Davis the slight edge. If it's standard, go Drake. 

You have 2 great TE options in Andrews and Thomas. However, I play Andrews as I feel that Andrews will have more yardage and a better chance at scoring. 

GL!

It is 1/2 ppr, still go with Davis? Merry Christmas!

6 minutes ago, mariguas said:

It is 1/2 ppr, still go with Davis? Merry Christmas!

Yes, but it's only by a smidge. Merry Christmas too!

17 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

Standard league

Gesicki @ LV

or

Goedert @ DAL 

Sorry, missed this one. Would've started Goedert. 

So now that we know that both Gibson and Zeke will be active, I still need to decide by 4 pm whether to start

Pollard vs Iggles

McKissic vs Panthers or

go WR with Tim Patrick @ LAC? (I don't think so)

How good are you at darts?  Pollard or McKissic?

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

So now that we know that both Gibson and Zeke will be active, I still need to decide by 4 pm whether to start

Pollard vs Iggles

McKissic vs Panthers or

go WR with Tim Patrick @ LAC? (I don't think so)

How good are you at darts?  Pollard or McKissic?

Ugh... darts.  I'd be starting McKissic. 

1 minute ago, irish said:

Ugh... darts.  I'd be starting McKissic. 

that's who I have in.  Gibson had a bonafide serious injury. I think McKissic gets more work.  But Pollard has the much higher ceiling.  I can't get that 40 yard TD run in the 4th quarter last week out of my head. 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

that's who I have in.  Gibson had a bonafide serious injury. I think McKissic gets more work.  But Pollard has the much higher ceiling.  I can't get that 40 yard TD run in the 4th quarter last week out of my head. 

Can't blame you!

Good Morning Irish!

Well, I won the 3rd place game this week, so all good there. And I don’t feel so bad about benching Hurts for my semifinal matchup last week, because even if I made it to the championship game I would have lost. 

Anyway, I greatly appreciate your help during this season of crazy injuries (lost Dak, and CMC played all of 3 games for me) and COVID players. Looking forward to working with you next year!

Thanks again Irish!

Have a safe, healthy, and Happy New Year!

Slim

1 hour ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Good Morning Irish!

Well, I won the 3rd place game this week, so all good there. And I don’t feel so bad about benching Hurts for my semifinal matchup last week, because even if I made it to the championship game I would have lost. 

Anyway, I greatly appreciate your help during this season of crazy injuries (lost Dak, and CMC played all of 3 games for me) and COVID players. Looking forward to working with you next year!

Thanks again Irish!

Have a safe, healthy, and Happy New Year!

Slim

Morning, 

My pleasure, happy to hear that you at least won something. Nothing is guaranteed in this crazy sport, as you know. Look forward to chatting it up again next season!  If you looking for a playoff contest, check out my thread in the main forums. 

Enjoy the rest of the holidays and new year to come!

Irish

1 hour ago, ccengler77 said:

I am up by 1 point and my opponent is done. I have the Buffalo kicker and defense going. Should I sit them in case they get negative points? I don't think they will though.

Nope, play it through legitimately. No way they get negative points!  Seal the deal more completely and definitively.  Don't forget about stat corrections, imagine losing by less than a point or so, because you sat your kicker/ defense!?  That would suck and be the true definition of karma!

Congrats!

Edited by irish

3 hours ago, HahaDixonClints said:

Here we go! Comes down to Josh Allen!

Screenshot_20201228-135414_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20201228-135421_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20201228-135424_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Being down less than 15 points, you win the championship going away!  Thank goodness for Kamara, cause Adams killed it and Hurts put up nice numbers again!  Allen matches Hurts, maybe better. 

5 minutes ago, HahaDixonClints said:

Yeah, you're right. Haha. Worried for nothing.

Screenshot_20201228-224022_NFL Fantasy.jpg

Congrats again!  Enjoy the spoils!

Hi Irish,

Happy new year! I wanted to say thank you for your advice and suggestions this season. I was able to hold off my finals opponent and his Henry/Rodgers combo thanks to Adams. Ended up winning the 2 week final 238-202 to win my half ppr league! Thanks again and hope you have a great 2021!

19 minutes ago, JTBF81 said:

Hi Irish,

Happy new year! I wanted to say thank you for your advice and suggestions this season. I was able to hold off my finals opponent and his Henry/Rodgers combo thanks to Adams. Ended up winning the 2 week final 238-202 to win my half ppr league! Thanks again and hope you have a great 2021!

Happy New Year!

That's great news!  Very happy for you and happy to help, especially, if most suggestions are helpful and in point, leading to victories. 

If you're looking for a contest for the NFL playoffs, let me know. 

Edited by irish

• 8 months later...

Sunday morning as Irish signs in...yawn:

:smash:  Wakey, Wakey!  Eggs and Bakey.

So he we go for 2021. Back to work for you. Baker's dozen below. The whole shebang. 

We'll start with the leagues I run:  0.5 ppr:

A. Pick 2: Pittman, Mike Williams, David Johnson

B. Pick 2: OBJ (still questionable), Callaway, Mike Williams, Singletary

C. Pick 1: T Higgins, C Davis, Gage

these are full PPR:

D. Pick 1: Hardman, Shepard, Mike Williams

E. Tonyan or Goedert?

F. Pick 3: Edmonds, Gaskin, Callaway, Pittman, Gage

G. Pick 2: Jacobs, Golladay, OBJ, Meyers, Gage

H. Pick 3: D. Samuel, Singletary, C Davis, OBJ, Beasley

I. H Henry or Gesicki?

J. Pick 2: Claypool, Gage, Mike Williams

K. Aiyuk or Golladay?

L. Pick 1: Cooks, Pittman, Mike Williams, Gage

M. Pick 3:  Jacobs, Golladay, Sutton, Pittman, Meyers Mike Williams

Donation to your favorite charity forthcoming.  

Edited by Dcat

Would you even consider starting Meyers over Lockett? I know it sounds crazy BUT....

I think NE could be forced in to a shootout with MIA since Stephon Gilmore is out.

Agholor is likely to not play, and is still hurt if he does, so Meyers should lead the team in targets. 

I know it sounds crazy, but talk me out of it.

SEA is on the road @ IND, and I've heard murmurs that Metcalf is nursing a minor calf injury.