[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

9 hours ago, Kittle Tastes The Rainbow said:

B

Thank you! In this same league with this same team knowing that my only TE is Everett would you trade Carson and Mike Davis for Pitts and DK Metcalf? 
Metcalf could be my perma flex and pitts would help with TE spot leaving Henderson or Robinson to be my RB2 each week, not sure what to think. 

Getting Pitts and Metcalf is an upgrade to your starting lineup.  I have both Henderson and Robinson as better then Davis ROS.

9 hours ago, Constantguest said:

12 team ppr. 0.5 points per rush. 

What are you thoughts on Justin Fields as QB2 in a Superflex league? We only start 1 RB so I’ve been running Barkley in SFlex with Kamara as RB1. 

Is it worth trying to get him in a trade or should there not be much difference over Barkley? Mostly asking cuz Fields schedule after week 4 looks pretty brutal and I wonder if that would limit his upside.  Thanks 

Yeah, first of all the schedule is brutal and the coach has already come out and said that when healthy, Dalton will be the starter again. Now, that may not happen, but with all the uncertainty, I wouldn't trade for him, especially considering the schedule. What will help him when he does start is rushing yardage but he may counter that with TOs.

3 hours ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey Irish -

Was just offered CEH and Tom Brady for Damien Harris and Jakobi Meyers. Have had Damien Harris in flex spot each week and he's there now too.  My other QB's are Ryan Tannehill and Justin Fields. I would probably drop Tannehill if I did this trade. Would you. take this?

Hey FB,

So CEH upgrades your flex (ROS) and Brady upgrades your QB.  That's a nice deal for you, especially if you have solid WR depth.  Question is, why would you drop Tannehill and keep Fields?

3 hours ago, Jaxfactor904 said:

Pitts or Goedert?

also I know it sounds crazy but contemplating benching Rogers for Carr

thanks

I'd start Pitts at TE and I know Carr has been on fire but he's a little banged up and facing Miami. Now the Packers are facing the 49ers too but I'd be starting Rodgers.

1 hour ago, babe3927 said:

PPR league

Kittle v GB

Gronk v LAR

Why does this have to be such a tough choice? Thank you

Crazy right!  Starting the year, you'd never think this would be a tough choice. With AB likely out, I'm thinking of running Gronk out there, even over Kittle. 

36 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Hi Irish.  Hope your week is going well. Couple of guys in tonight's scrimage.

Full PPR, pick 2:

Brandin Cooks v Panthers

DJ Moore @ Houston

Michael Pittman @ Tenn

Mike Williams @ KC

This feels so much tougher than it looks.

Tonight's scrimmage... lmao!

My week is flying along per the usual. Hope you're doing well. 

I like DJ and Cooks with Williams a close 3rd, especially with them likely playing from behind. 

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Good Call! Thank you. I took Higgins out. Playing Cooks! 70 points at half🥰

Very happy for ya and you're gonna get more in the 2nd half!  Glad it worked. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

One more?

Higgins at Steelers 

Or

Woods at Tampa Bay?

Giving the edge to Woods, however, both should have a solid week. 

4 hours ago, d3nali said:

drop Kirk for shenault? full ppr

Yes, I'd prefer Shenault. 

Irish, looking ahead a week or three and trying to read the tea leaves of my WR situation.

Holding: THiggins, JChase, BCooks, RMoore, TPatrick, CDavis with Curtis Samuel in IR and probably coming out soonish.

Waivers I am looking at, roughly in order of interest: DMooney, Pittman, Ruggs, JMeyers, CPattersson

Thinking I'd like to eventually trim this down to 5 guys at WR, not 7.    Mid-term, whats your rough ordering for preference on the top 5 or so, and is there one or two that shouldnt even be on this list?  

Thank you.

(notice I have no WR1.  I know.  its an issue.  Trading is not common at all in my league, so the solution is to find the best guys who will produce.)

6 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Irish, looking ahead a week or three and trying to read the tea leaves of my WR situation.

Holding: THiggins, JChase, BCooks, RMoore, TPatrick, CDavis with Curtis Samuel in IR and probably coming out soonish.

Waivers I am looking at, roughly in order of interest: DMooney, Pittman, Ruggs, JMeyers, CPattersson

Thinking I'd like to eventually trim this down to 5 guys at WR, not 7.    Mid-term, whats your rough ordering for preference on the top 5 or so, and is there one or two that shouldnt even be on this list?  

Thank you.

(notice I have no WR1.  I know.  its an issue.  Trading is not common at all in my league, so the solution is to find the best guys who will produce.)

Sucks that people are so adverse to trading.  I took the players you listed and put them in a priority list for me before:

1 Cooks

2 Chase

3 Higgins

4 Pittman

5 Moore

6 Patterson

7 C Davis

8 Meyers

9 Mooney 

10 Ruggs

11 Samuel

12 Patrick

• Like 1

@irish

Very concerned about Hopkins injury. Hearing it could be serious and if he plays could be a decoy. I am not willing to chance it so I may sit him.

Pick two:

R Moore, Deebo, Golladay, JUJU

Thanks and good luck this weekend!

PS It was so tempting to upgrade WR but I just can't part with Miles Sanders.

I think Deebo is a sell high though, agree or no?

2 hours ago, irish said:

Sucks that people are so adverse to trading.  I took the players you listed and put them in a priority list for me before:

1 Cooks

2 Chase

3 Higgins

4 Pittman

5 Moore

6 Patterson

7 C Davis

8 Meyers

9 Mooney 

10 Ruggs

11 Samuel

12 Patrick

Very appreciative.  And interesting.  

Yes, trading basically doesnt occur in my group.  I have tried, and everyone either laughs or cries conspiracy.  I dont bother much anymore.  0 trades this year, I think maybe 2 total last year.   Not me, I mean among all 10 managers.  

1 hour ago, kle said:

0.5 PPR. Saquon or Ty'Son in the flex?

Both have great matchups, but Saquon hasn't done great yet and Ty'Son has competition for touches 

I'm starting Aaron Jones and Chris Carson as RB1 and RB2

OK, so I've been chatting with some others in the topic. This is Barkley's week to breakout!  If he doesn't you have some real issues there. If he does, you could possibly begin to think about trading him high as the schedule later this year is trash. If I'm you, I start Barkley this week.