[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Very concerned about Hopkins injury. Hearing it could be serious and if he plays could be a decoy. I am not willing to chance it so I may sit him.

Pick two:

R Moore, Deebo, Golladay, JUJU

Thanks and good luck this weekend!

PS It was so tempting to upgrade WR but I just can't part with Miles Sanders.

I think Deebo is a sell high though, agree or no?

Every player has their price, if you can sell Deebo, who I think is a top 25 WR, then do it. I'd have to see the deal and how it benefits your team though. 

I agree with you that DHop's injury is s concern, especially playing a team they should blow out. I'd start Deebo and Juju. 

13 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Very appreciative.  And interesting.  

Yes, trading basically doesnt occur in my group.  I have tried, and everyone either laughs or cries conspiracy.  I dont bother much anymore.  0 trades this year, I think maybe 2 total last year.   Not me, I mean among all 10 managers.  

Wow, that's nutty!  Trading is part of the game and experience. 

5 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

I need One!!!

1pt. PPR    JaMarr Chase

Courtland Sutton

Deebo Samuel

Devonta Smith

Not sure about anyone of them

Thanks

I'm playing Deebo there, I think he's a top 10 play at WR this week. GL

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Every player has their price, if you can sell Deebo, who I think is a top 25 WR, then do it. I'd have to see the deal and how it benefits your team though. 

I agree with you that DHop's injury is s concern, especially playing a team they should blow out. I'd start Deebo and Juju. 

Thanks. Deebo for Robert Woods possibly. Chase Edmonds.

The latter would depend on being able to package Edmonds and JUJU for a WR1 which is a risk if no one bites. AJ Brown owner only has two backs on his whole roster, CEH and J Taylor.

League mate thinks I am crazy for even thinking of moving Deebo.

1 minute ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks. Deebo for Robert Woods possibly. Chase Edmonds.

The latter would depend on being able to package Edmonds and JUJU for a WR1 which is a risk if no one bites. AJ Brown owner only has two backs on his whole roster, CEH and J Taylor.

League mate thinks I am crazy for even thinking of moving Deebo.

I'd keep Deebo as well, like him more than woods and about evenly to Edmonds. 

Feel like I am going to need all the pts I can get this week, although with CMCs injury it’s not as bad as I first thought. Hate saying that but anyway. 
Thinking of streaming a QB for matchup upside over Tanny v Indy. Not worried about him yet but like I said looking for an upside play. 
Who if any would you play:

Jones v ATL

Cousins v SEA

Bridgewater v NYJ

Hey @irish, need some help choosing my RB2 and flex spots. Standard non-ppr scoring. I have Hopkins and Julio locked in as my WRs, and of course Hopkins is now a game-day decision. But assuming Hopkins can go...

RB2 options: CEH (vs. LAC) or Darrell Henderson (vs. TB)

Flex options: Devonta Smith (@DAL), Odell Beckham (vs. CHI), CEH, Henderson

Really need to hit on this... CMC was my RB1 and got me a crippling 4 points in standard scoring due to his injury. Thanks! 

28 minutes ago, MacAttak said:

Feel like I am going to need all the pts I can get this week, although with CMCs injury it’s not as bad as I first thought. Hate saying that but anyway. 
Thinking of streaming a QB for matchup upside over Tanny v Indy. Not worried about him yet but like I said looking for an upside play. 
Who if any would you play:

Jones v ATL

Cousins v SEA

Bridgewater v NYJ

I really like Jones this week, more than any of the other options, including Tanny. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, deh7994 said:

Hey @irish, need some help choosing my RB2 and flex spots. Standard non-ppr scoring. I have Hopkins and Julio locked in as my WRs, and of course Hopkins is now a game-day decision. But assuming Hopkins can go...

RB2 options: CEH (vs. LAC) or Darrell Henderson (vs. TB)

Flex options: Devonta Smith (@DAL), Odell Beckham (vs. CHI), CEH, Henderson

Really need to hit on this... CMC was my RB1 and got me a crippling 4 points in standard scoring due to his injury. Thanks! 

Get ready to possibly need a replacement Hopkins too. 

RB2 - CEH

Flex - Henderson

You'd use Smith to replace Hopkins if need be. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Swift @ Bal 

Or

Patterson @ NYG? 

Swift projected 86.5

Patterson 71.1

Thank you Irish!

I'm rolling Swift for sure. GL

• Thanks 1

Just now, JohnbGoode said:

Yes! Swift, Woods, & Brandin Cook all verified with heads or tails coin flip! 🤪 so far so good! Ty Irish! 

My pleasure as always!

• Thanks 1

Irish bro, thanks for helping me stay sane last week. Got another tough decision to make as usual. Starting CeeDee and MetCalf for my receiving corp, and D. Henry and Najee Harris for my RB. Going back and forth with my flex between DeVonta Smith and Myles Gaskin. Who would you roll with?

I'm leaning closer to Smith, and my opponent has Prescott playing Monday night. Thinking of countering him with Lamb and Smith, but have a feeling Gaskin could also have a productive day with his receptions. This is a 12 man league full PPR btw. Thanks in advance again!

1 hour ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey Irish -

Another week here already!  Am 0-2 and need a win this week against highest scoring team in league. League is 10 team .5PPR. Who would you start at QB and FLEX?

1) QB - Ryan Tannehill or Justin Fields?

2) Flex - Damien Harris or Christian Kirk?

Hey FB 

Yup, the weeks fly by!

1) Tannehill is the safe play with a higher floor, however, with playing the highest scoring team, I'd start Fields as he has the higher ceiling. 

2) Damien Harris without hesitation. 

Edited by irish

54 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

With Dalvin out I want to pick up Mattison (also for future handcuff issues)

Who do I drop

Clyde Edwards- Helaire

Trey Sermon

DeVonta Smith

We have a small bench so I have to drop someone.

Needs this ASAP!!!

It would have to be Sermon, too much sharing there. 

50 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

Wdis at flex this week:

Sutton

Chase (Higgins doubtful)

Ro Moore (Hopkins quest.)

thanks

I'm playing Chase there. 

36 minutes ago, SacksToBeCutler said:

Irish bro, thanks for helping me stay sane last week. Got another tough decision to make as usual. Starting CeeDee and MetCalf for my receiving corp, and D. Henry and Najee Harris for my RB. Going back and forth with my flex between DeVonta Smith and Myles Gaskin. Who would you roll with?

I'm leaning closer to Smith, and my opponent has Prescott playing Monday night. Thinking of countering him with Lamb and Smith, but have a feeling Gaskin could also have a productive day with his receptions. This is a 12 man league full PPR btw. Thanks in advance again!

Hey Sacks, 

I try to be the voice of reason when I can. 

When I think about each players' range, I like Smith's ceiling more, along with the idea that it's a huge MNF game!  I'd roll with Smith. 

GL 

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, Helpmeout said:

Thanks Irish!

Hell no, I wouldn't want two Bears' WRs and beside, I like Davis more. 

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1