[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

10 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Funny, I was thinking Henry too!

Perfect, that's the way I'd go. 

3 minutes ago, prunation21 said:

My starter is Lamar and my backup is Hurts...do I start hurts tonight or take a chance Lamar will play

Hello there, new to the thread I believe. 

I'd be playing Lamar Jackson for sure. Both are solid starts this week though. 

Edited by irish

PPR

would you give up Gesicki and Kamara and Recieve Kelce and Jacob’s or Javonte Williams? Do you think that would get Kelce or to much and start out with offering J Rob instead of Kamara? Would you go for Jacob’s or Javonte?

my other players
RB- Robinson, Elliot, Moss, Mitchell, 

WR- Terry, Diggs, Davis, Meyers, Julio  and Cooks

21 minutes ago, prunation21 said:

Yes I am new and I agree about Lamar. He was just listed with an illness today and I got scared.

Thanks for the advice

Excellent, welcome!  GL!

21 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

Do I start hurts or Murray this week?

I'd still start Murray but I see them as identical this week. 

2 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR

would you give up Gesicki and Kamara and Recieve Kelce and Jacob’s or Javonte Williams? Do you think that would get Kelce or to much and start out with offering J Rob instead of Kamara? Would you go for Jacob’s or Javonte?

my other players
RB- Robinson, Elliot, Moss, Mitchell, 

WR- Terry, Diggs, Davis, Meyers, Julio  and Cooks

I always start out by offering less because opposing owners ALWAYS over value their own players. 

However, that's an incredibly fair deal with Kamara in it, but I'd absolutely offer Jrob first.  If he accepts the deal with Jrob, that's a steal for you!

7 minutes ago, Corn on the Randall cobb said:

start fournette over henderson 1 pt ppr?

Basically even but I'd roll Fournette out there. 

10 minutes ago, irish said:

I always start out by offering less because opposing owners ALWAYS over value their own players. 

However, that's an incredibly fair deal with Kamara in it, but I'd absolutely offer Jrob first.  If he accepts the deal with Jrob, that's a steal for you!

Thanks. Would you want Javonte or Jacob’s in return?

1 minute ago, Huntman27 said:

Thanks. Would you want Javonte or Jacob’s in return?

Prefer Jacobs. 

Just now, Huntman27 said:

Thanks I feel like I can give up one of my 3 stud RBs to get Kelce in return

Agreed, but as you know start low and work up a needed. 

15 hours ago, CannabisArsonist said:

"I have some spare time, give me your fantasy questions."... Is this guy the know-all tell-all of fantasy or what?

Nobody is a know it all, but he's a well known and respected member of this community willing to offer help to anybody who asks. I appreciate it, as the main Advice forum has become unusable due to the 800 threads posted every hour. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Nobody is a know it all, but he's a well known and respected member of this community willing to offer help to anybody who asks. I appreciate it, as the main Advice forum has become unusable due to the 800 threads posted every hour. 

Hahaha sorry. I had a little Jim beam in me and im new to this forum. Youre right though, thats the reason im here in the first place. To get someone elses opinion on fantasy players. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CannabisArsonist said:

"I have some spare time, give me your fantasy questions."... Is this guy the know-all tell-all of fantasy or what?

Nobody is a know it all, like Steve said. I'm just a guy who's been playing FF for over 30 years and is happy to chat about football and FF.  Glad you enjoyed the Jim Beam!  😆 

4 minutes ago, CannabisArsonist said:

Haha thanks man. Wasnt trying to be a dick. 

It's all good brother, I got a good chuckle out of today. Thx

I have another trade networks I would give up Zeke and Aaron Rodgers for Kyler Murray and Nick Chubb I know he’s out this week but Zeke and Chub are kind of equal when it comes to PPR I am looking for an upgrade for my qb. what do you think

Edited by RMS@1

QB decision, Wilson injured, Ryan on bye, I added Mayfield at least for this week and possibly use instead of Ryan based on matchups. I also will be starting Kareem Hunt and have OBJ on my bench (behind Adams, Cooper, Pittman). Chubb is out, Landry too, possibly both tackles from OL as well. A bit concerned about the Browns offense this weekend.

Heinicke is now available as a free agent (dropped earlier this week and already cleared waivers), and faces the rather porous KC defense this week. Should I grab him and start instead of Mayfield? 

3 hours ago, deh7994 said:

Which flex option would you prefer in non-ppr standard scoring? 

Julio Jones (vs. BUF), Javonte Williams (vs. LV), or Odell Beckham (vs. ARI)? 

Thanks @irish!

From those 3, I'd start Javonte Williams.