[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

hmmm... eeny, meeny miny mo; catch a TE by the toe:

Mike Gesicki in London vs Jaguars
Hunter Henry vs Cowboys

Dalton Schultz @ NE

All 3 have been getting a good number of targets over the past 3 weeks

I'm starting Shultz there but it's tight between he and Henry. I just think Shultz gets in the end zone. 

36 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

I have another trade networks I would give up Zeke and Aaron Rodgers for Kyler Murray and Nick Chubb I know he’s out this week but Zeke and Chub are kind of equal when it comes to PPR I am looking for an upgrade for my qb. what do you think

Are you kidding me?!  That's a great deal for you!  You get upgrades at both positions!  Murray is a nice upgrade over Rodgers and Chubb (even being out this week), is slightly better than Zeke. 

Hit accept now!

I’m trying to acquire Javonte Williams and AJ Brown (PPR).

I offered Josh Jacobs, Odell Beckham and TJ Hockenson. Am I giving up too much?

my team:

RB: Mixon, Jacobs, Edmonds, Conner, Jamaal Williams

WR: Hill, DJ Moore, Michael Thomas, Allen Robinson, Odell Beckham

TE: TJ Hockenson, Noah Fant

19 hours ago, stevegrab said:

QB decision, Wilson injured, Ryan on bye, I added Mayfield at least for this week and possibly use instead of Ryan based on matchups. I also will be starting Kareem Hunt and have OBJ on my bench (behind Adams, Cooper, Pittman). Chubb is out, Landry too, possibly both tackles from OL as well. A bit concerned about the Browns offense this weekend.

Heinicke is now available as a free agent (dropped earlier this week and already cleared waivers), and faces the rather porous KC defense this week. Should I grab him and start instead of Mayfield? 

I absolutely add Heinicke and start him over Mayfield this week for all the reasons you stated and I just think Heinicke is a baller. Make the move!

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

I’m trying to acquire Javonte Williams and AJ Brown (PPR).

I offered Josh Jacobs, Odell Beckham and TJ Hockenson. Am I giving up too much?

my team:

RB: Mixon, Jacobs, Edmonds, Conner, Jamaal Williams

WR: Hill, DJ Moore, Michael Thomas, Allen Robinson, Odell Beckham

TE: TJ Hockenson, Noah Fant

Absolutely too much!  I actually like Jacobs more then Williams. I like AJ more then OBJ but it's basically a wash between what you lost in Jacobs and then you give up a top 4 TE in Hock, FOR FREE!  

So that's a big hell no. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

I'm starting Shultz there but it's tight between he and Henry. I just think Shultz gets in the end zone. 

Yeah and I didn't realize Tua was starting for Miami, which essentially means bench, if not drop, Mike Gesicki.

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Yeah and I didn't realize Tua was starting for Miami, which essentially means bench, if not drop, Mike Gesicki.

Yup, he's back. Probably bench for now. 

5 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Buggin' ya again.

Was gonna flex Hunter Henry, but now wondering if Alex Collins makes more sense.

My trade (Mattison for Pittman) not looking great.

Flex options are Henry, Pollard, Collins

Yup with Carson out, Collins is your best flex. 

And never bugging me brother. 

Edited by irish

19 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks!

Giants fan since 6th grade but with Zeke , Hurts, and Sanders I seem to be cheering for a lot of Cowboys and Eagles lately.

Haha, and not sure if you knew, I'm a Cowboys' fan. 

• Like 1

I appreciate your time and consideration.

I am deep at RB and trying to land a WR1 in my 10 team, non-ppr league.

For RBs, I've got Zeke, J Rob, Gibson, Fournette, and Booker. And my WRs are Lockett, Thielen, Cooks, Claypool, Boyd, and Marvin Jones.

I'm thinking of offering Gibson and Cooks to an owner whose best RB is M Sanders, and, amazingly, he is also weak at WR--except for Hill. Is my offer enough, or would Gibson and Lockett do it. I am open to any other WR1 ideas, even if it involves other players of mine (wouldn't mind selling Fournette high). 

3 hours ago, Jaxfactor904 said:

Hey Irish how’s it going?

I need to decide who my WR & flex is. Of the 3 WRs I list pick my flex out of the one left and Z Moss 

R Woods @ NYG

Hollywood Brown vs LAC

C Sutton vs LV

Thanks a bunch!

Hey Jax!  Going well today, turned the ripe old age of 43 today.   Hope you're having a good day as well. 

I play Brown at WR and Sutton in the flex, by a smidge over Woods.

2 hours ago, BDav12 said:

I appreciate your time and consideration.

I am deep at RB and trying to land a WR1 in my 10 team, non-ppr league.

For RBs, I've got Zeke, J Rob, Gibson, Fournette, and Booker. And my WRs are Lockett, Thielen, Cooks, Claypool, Boyd, and Marvin Jones.

I'm thinking of offering Gibson and Cooks to an owner whose best RB is M Sanders, and, amazingly, he is also weak at WR--except for Hill. Is my offer enough, or would Gibson and Lockett do it. I am open to any other WR1 ideas, even if it involves other players of mine (wouldn't mind selling Fournette high). 

Hey BDav,

My pleasure!

So here's the thing, every owner has different values for players, especially their own. What I feel is fair, dungeons else might balk at. The best advice I can give here is, at first, offer less and if accepted, great for you!  If denied, up the ante!  So try Gibson and Cooks, probably won't do it but worth a shot. 

16 minutes ago, Jaxfactor904 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 43? You’re still a young buck. Enjoy your day!

Thx!  Yeah, when I first joined here I was just a kid when many others, who were vets, were the age I am now or just a tad younger. 

8 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

Which we is the one to own ROS:

woods or Lockett?

I'd still give Lockett the slight edge even missing Wilson. 

Hey Irish-

I am cruising the FA/Waiver wire because the "running back situation" has me a bit concerned.

Mostert, CEH, and now Chubb out.   Thats my 3 "starters". 

I picked up Darrel Williams, CEH's handcuff.

I've had Mattison for a bit now, which has served well but only startable when Cook is out imo.

I have Moss, who is solid but not setting any records. 

And then there's Booker, who I cant believe I own.  I am not a huge fan, but as they say, the volume should be there.

So I have 6 Rbs, but 2 are in IR/O, one is only useable when cook is out, and one is... I mean, Booker.  So I basically have Moss & DWilliams.  fine, but one bad matchup or injury and... 

So I am contemplating dropping Bateman (have had him in IR since the beginning) and looking for another RB to stash...

I'd prefer one who has long term legs, and not just a one week start.

First off, do you think Batemans potential is such that I shouldnt be dropping him for an insurance RB?  Alternately, I could drop Booker, which would make me sleep easier but may not be the smartest move as he will be getting lots of touches for a few weeks, and saquon's body just seems to break a lot when he plays football. 

Here's who is available:

EliMitchell (remember what a big deal he was on waivers?!?!)

K Gainwell

A Collins

K Herbert

M Mack

Jeff Wilson

Rham.Stevenson

Trying to be strategic and plan ahead for injuries and Byes and to block others in the same boat. 

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Hey Irish-

I am cruising the FA/Waiver wire because the "running back situation" has me a bit concerned.

Mostert, CEH, and now Chubb out.   Thats my 3 "starters". 

I picked up Darrel Williams, CEH's handcuff.

I've had Mattison for a bit now, which has served well but only startable when Cook is out imo.

I have Moss, who is solid but not setting any records. 

And then there's Booker, who I cant believe I own.  I am not a huge fan, but as they say, the volume should be there.

So I have 6 Rbs, but 2 are in IR/O, one is only useable when cook is out, and one is... I mean, Booker.  So I basically have Moss & DWilliams.  fine, but one bad matchup or injury and... 

So I am contemplating dropping Bateman (have had him in IR since the beginning) and looking for another RB to stash...

I'd prefer one who has long term legs, and not just a one week start.

First off, do you think Batemans potential is such that I shouldnt be dropping him for an insurance RB?  Alternately, I could drop Booker, which would make me sleep easier but may not be the smartest move as he will be getting lots of touches for a few weeks, and saquon's body just seems to break a lot when he plays football. 

Here's who is available:

EliMitchell (remember what a big deal he was on waivers?!?!)

K Gainwell

A Collins

K Herbert

M Mack

Jeff Wilson

Rham.Stevenson

Trying to be strategic and plan ahead for injuries and Byes and to block others in the same boat. 

Hey FTD,

I feel your need to hoard RBs for sure, especially with your recent rash of injuries. 

I know everyone is going crazy about Bateman, and sure he could hit, but I'm not expecting him to set the world in fire.  He'll be solid WR depth with inconsistent WR3/ Flex potential.

I like Mitchell and Gainwell more than Bateman in regard to overall value. But it always depends on your specific team needs. Of course, Booker and Williams, moreso the latter, have solid value while the starters are out. Booker may have more longterm value with Barkley being a princess. I like Moss and with his own stand alone value. 

19 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey FTD,

I feel your need to hoard RBs for sure, especially with your recent rash of injuries. 

I know everyone is going crazy about Bateman, and sure he could hit, but I'm not expecting him to set the world in fire.  He'll be solid WR depth with inconsistent WR3/ Flex potential.

I like Mitchell and Gainwell more than Bateman in regard to overall value. But it always depends on your specific team needs. Of course, Booker and Williams, moreso the latter, have solid value while the starters are out. Booker may have more longterm value with Barkley being a princess. I like Moss and with his own stand alone value. 

I appreciate the insight.  I was holding Curtis Sam and Bateman for a while, and I dropped CS due to his lingering groin issue.  Didnt want to let go of Bateman so easily, but thats actually just emotional and not based upon any real logic.  I "want" my early choices to pan out is all.

Bateman probably hits the waivers soon, and I'll be RB shopping.   I like gainwell, but question his usage.   The coaches have to figure it out soon, right?  Same with TySon and Stevenson and Mitchell (though thats maybe a bit more cluttered). 

Anyway,thnks again.  I am 3-2 and 0-2 my last 2 weeks, dropping from 86% chance of making the playoffs to 74% or something.  Went from 1st to 4th and dropping fast.  So I need a win.  I am playing Mr 10th place this weekend, but his team is probably better than mine except for QB and TE.   So, we'll see. I am looking to RB to gain a late season advantage.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey Irish -

Hope all is well!  Darrell Williams vs. Washington or Khalil Herbert vs Green Bay in .5 PPR? Thanks

Morning Bot,

I'm playing Williams there. 

Edited by irish