irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

I am in a 2 QB league and I have to choose between Zach Wilson and Case Keenum for the start this week. Wilson is playing AT New England. He only had 5 points playing at home vs. New England earlier this year. 
Keenum is capable of putting up points but he is going up against a tough Denver D and he has a depleted lineup without Chubb, Hunt and maybe OBJ out. Who would you start?

 

Zach Wilson @ NE

 

or

 

Case Keenum vs. DEN 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sweetlew said:

Good trade?

 

Cooper Kupp and Keenan Allen for Dak Prescott, Michael Thomas, and Saquon Barkley

10 man 1/2 PPR

 

R.Wilson on IR, I have Evans and DJ moore as my additional wr

J.Taylor and Gibson as my RBs (along with Pollard and Mattison)

That's a tough trade that I'd probably decline. I'd never want to lose Cupp or Allen and would never want Barkley. Thomas is an unknown and while Dak is great, losing in this other areas and what you got back is a major risk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chad said:

Who do I drop? Knox or Gronk - thanks in advance

 

Oooof, neither. Try to trade one away to upgrade elsewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

 

Yeah, shot myself in the foot I guess. We have a lot of 2-4 teams and should have at least one 2-5 so hopefully I can just make payoffs at this point.

 

Thanks again.

 

Funny thing about my AJ Brown trade is he initially let it die and I thought it's probably for the best, and when he texted to ask if it was still an offer I felt guilty and resent. Dumb I guess but what's done is done.

 

Lastly, manager of Carter dropped him. No idea why, my wife has #1 waiver and I think she's gonna grab him.

Yeah, you bought the name with AJ and I always felt Carter would end up coming up as the season progressed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

I am in a 2 QB league and I have to choose between Zach Wilson and Case Keenum for the start this week. Wilson is playing AT New England. He only had 5 points playing at home vs. New England earlier this year. 
Keenum is capable of putting up points but he is going up against a tough Denver D and he has a depleted lineup without Chubb, Hunt and maybe OBJ out. Who would you start?

 

Zach Wilson @ NE

 

or

 

Case Keenum vs. DEN 

 

I'd start Keenum, I'd never start Wilson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, irish said:

Yeah, you bought the name with AJ and I always felt Carter would end up coming up as the season progressed. 

 

 It could cost me another week but the Keenan Allen owner is 2-4 and reeling.

 

I bet he'd take AJ straight up for Allen, but then I would be flexing Gainwell and I am already projected to lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

 

 It could cost me another week but the Keenan Allen owner is 2-4 and reeling.

 

I bet he'd take AJ straight up for Allen, but then I would be flexing Gainwell and I am already projected to lose

Yeah, that'd be tough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, irish said:

Yeah, that'd be tough. 

 

Anyway thanks as always.

 

You're like a fantasy therapist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

 

Anyway thanks as always.

 

You're like a fantasy therapist.

Lol, It's my pleasure!  Great name!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Non PPR League 

 

who would you start this week of these options 

 

Mooney at Tampa Bay 

R Anderson vs Giants 

C Davis at NE 

D Smith at LV 

 

thanks and good luck u 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need t pick up a DST.   

 

NO is still available, and they play a struggling Sea with a b/u qb and rb.

 

Denv is also available.  I was going to get NO, but considering how many injuries Cleve is dealing with, which is amazing, I am thinking they are the play.

 

Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sid5171 said:

Non PPR League 

 

who would you start this week of these options 

 

Mooney at Tampa Bay 

R Anderson vs Giants 

C Davis at NE 

D Smith at LV 

 

thanks and good luck u 

 

I'm going with Smith, Mooney would be my 2nd choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Need t pick up a DST.   

 

NO is still available, and they play a struggling Sea with a b/u qb and rb.

 

Denv is also available.  I was going to get NO, but considering how many injuries Cleve is dealing with, which is amazing, I am thinking they are the play.

 

Thoughts?

 

I like the Saints more this week. I don't think Keenum is a downgrade for the Brownies over a hurt Mayfield.  Yes, i know they are still missing other important pieces, but I just like the Saints more. 

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need 2 RB and flex, who should I start:  D Henderson (Start), D Booker, Damien Williams, D Ernest Johnson, Alex Collins, T Higgins

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade advice needed/appreciated.  PPR 8 team league.   Trade Davante/Gibson and I get Barkley/Mixon/Allen Robinson.  
 

lineup would be Cook/Mixon/Barkley - AJBrown/Hollywood/Jamar Chase - Kelce

 

bench would be Carson/Davis for RB and Robinson/Shephard/Gallup/shenault for WR. Will move Robinson into lineup if fields figures it out, or Gallup when healthy.  
 

so any help

is appreciated.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Thursday.  One of these players in tonight, so here's an early advice get:

 

I need to bench one of these six gems in a full PPR:

Mixon, Jacobs, D'Ernest Johnson, Sutton, Pittman, Meyers
(also have AJ Green and Ruggs on bench)

 

also, Cardinals vs Texans or Panthers @ NYG for my defense?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's another:

 

full PPR.  Need 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 Flex:

 

K Herbert, J Conner
B Cooks, M Pittman, AJ Green

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this one has a player tonight:
 

full PPR.  Need 4 total (2 RBs, 1 WR, and 1 Flex):

 

J Jacobs, M Gordon, D Booker
Julio Jones, Callaway, Ruggs, AJ Green

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, irish said:

 

I like the Saints more this week. I don't think Keenum is a downgrade for the Brownies over a hurt Mayfield.  Yes, i know their still missing other important pieces, but I just like the Saints more. 

I am going saints... just checking in.  thanks.  My opp and I are predicted to be exactly identical scores this week.  Should be interesting.   He relies heavily on Tyreek & Cordarelle, also has Pitts, AJbrown, Arizona, DannyDimes... pretty good team that he does a poor job of managing.  Byes and inuuries have forced his hand as to who he is starting. 

 

We'll see.  Tahnks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GoGriz said:

Need 2 RB and flex, who should I start:  D Henderson (Start), D Booker, Damien Williams, D Ernest Johnson, Alex Collins, T Higgins

Thanks

 

As you said Henderson for sure and Johnson. T Higgins in the flex. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Slunk said:

Trade advice needed/appreciated.  PPR 8 team league.   Trade Davante/Gibson and I get Barkley/Mixon/Allen Robinson.  
 

lineup would be Cook/Mixon/Barkley - AJBrown/Hollywood/Jamar Chase - Kelce

 

bench would be Carson/Davis for RB and Robinson/Shephard/Gallup/shenault for WR. Will move Robinson into lineup if fields figures it out, or Gallup when healthy.  
 

so any help

is appreciated.  

 

I wouldn't make that trade at all. He's trying to seek you on volume and names. You lose value at WR big time!!  And don't really improve much at all at RB from Gibson to Mixon and Gibson and Barkley are even to me. This year is all about how it negatively impacts your starting lineup. I see you as losing out on 60-70 points in your starting lineup on the season, therefore, 6-7 weekly points. I'd pass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dcat said:

Happy Thursday.  One of these players in tonight, so here's an early advice get:

 

I need to bench one of these six gems in a full PPR:

Mixon, Jacobs, D'Ernest Johnson, Sutton, Pittman, Meyers
(also have AJ Green and Ruggs on bench)

 

also, Cardinals vs Texans or Panthers @ NYG for my defense?

 

 

Wazzup Dcat!  Happy Thursday!

 

Since I'm not sure what RB/ WR/ Flex spots you have, I'll list the players in the order that I like them-

 

Mixon

Sutton

Jacobs

Pittman

Meyers

Johnson

Ruggs

Green

 

 Defense- Cards

 

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

Here's another:

 

full PPR.  Need 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 Flex:

 

K Herbert, J Conner
B Cooks, M Pittman, AJ Green

 

RB- Connor

WR- Cooks

Flex- Pittman

 

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

this one has a player tonight:
 

full PPR.  Need 4 total (2 RBs, 1 WR, and 1 Flex):

 

J Jacobs, M Gordon, D Booker
Julio Jones, Callaway, Ruggs, AJ Green

 

2 RBs- Jacobs and Booker

WR- Ruggs

Flex- Callaway

 

Need to see if Julio plays, not sure it changes anyhow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@irish

 

Question for my wife, won the league last year and 6-0 start this one, LOL.

 

Use her #1 waiver on Michael Carter

 

Her roster:

 

QB: Allen, Darnold

RB: Henry, N Harris, Gaskin, Hines, Chubba

WR: Metcalf, Julio, Higgins, Meyers, Green, A Rob

TE: Hock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

 

Question for my wife, won the league last year and 6-0 start this one, LOL.

 

Use her #1 waiver on Michael Carter

 

Her roster:

 

QB: Allen, Darnold

RB: Henry, N Harris, Gaskin, Hines, Chubba

WR: Metcalf, Julio, Higgins, Meyers, Green, A Rob

TE: Hock

I see Carter as a top 25 RB and pushing higher.   He has more value than Chubba, Gaskin or Hines, who are in her team.  Definitely make the move!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to decide which 2 to play my Flex this week.

 

J. Jacobs vs. Phi

J. Conner vs. Hou

D. Peoples-Jones vs. Den

M. Gordon vs. Cle

 

Also, I have Shephard as my starting WR this week. People-Jones is my only other WR on the bench. Think it's safe to leave Shephard in?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.