[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hey Irish!

I have Rodgers starting but with Devante Adams and Allan Lazzard out vs the Cards, I am not sure he has a good day.  Carr is on my bench but he has a bye (wasn't expecting to play him until week 13 when the Packers have a bye).  Top Waiver QBs in my league as of this post are:

Teddy Bridgewater vs Wash

Daniel Jones AT Chiefs

Matt Ryan vs Panthers

Teddy and Danny Dimes both have very favorable match ups.  Should I pick up one of the 3 above or RELAX and stick with Rodgers?  LOL

Thanks!

14 hours ago, sabercats5441 said:

1. I have Hunter Hernry and Dawson Knox, should I drop Dawson Knox for Deren Waller ? 8 teams PPR

2. I have Davante Adam, Mike Williams, Ja'mar Chase, DJ Moore, Terry McLaurin as my WRs

will you drop one to pick up Michael Thomas (NO) and who should i drop for him ? Thanks

1. Yes, get Waller!

2. Hell no, keep your guys.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

grabbed bills d off waivers.

ok to drop Rams to grab carr or Bateman or play Rams this week and drop em next and hope Bateman and carr still there 

Nice, I like the Bills defense this week as the best defense overall. Grab Carr if your WRs are solid Bateman if you need better depth. 

Edited by irish

11 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Last week didnt work out so well (putting it very mildly) but that was primarily due to a gross underperformance by everyone except a guy on the bench and JChase.  I started SamD out of necessity, but honestly didnt anticipate what happened.  I was the "blowout of the week" and not in a good way.  

I am, however, still in it due 3 upsets in my league.   Which brings me to...

Week 8 Rb sit/start recommendations!   

Looking for 2 Rb's and a Flex in a 10teamsuperflex 1/2ppr.   

I have listed my WR decisions as well for your perusal and to assist with the Flex rec's.  

On to the RB:

Chubb vs Pitt D. 

DWilliams vs  Giants

Moss vs Mia.

EliMitchell vs Chi

Thoughts & Ramblings:

Chubb...  vs a tough pitt rush D, maybe he split more time than usual with DErnie & Bert due to his recent inj? Or is he full?

DW... Giants are probably still celebrating their win over Car.   Its a MUST WIN for KC.  Period.  Will they do that on the back of their 2nd string RB?  Will KC even run the ball?  Its a weird team lately with difficult-to-predict RB & play calling decisions.   Will they Tyreek/Kelce their way into a blowout an not let up? 

ZMoss... I expect Buff to molest Miami in whatever manner they choose.  They would be wise to just run the ball once they are up to secure a lead and run the clock out.  Also, to avoid any Tua heroics from an atheltee trying to save his career.   Moss really could be in a terrific matchup here.

SuperEli...  He is getting the touches now that may justify people blowing 99% of FAAB in week 2.   He's a legit RB according to the eye test, but Chi may not be ideal matchup and my other options may be better?

Wide Recievers:

WR1: JChase vs jets.  (Will Cinn even need to pass?  It may be a Mixon/other RB guy field day.)  

WR2: Sutton vs a weak WFT secondary.  

Likely FLEX:  Sanders vs mia, A team/staff that I am less than impressed with.  

Other WR on bench:  JJeudy (flex him due to WFT secondary?) THiggins (15 targets!!!!) , BCooks (Tyrod back yet?)

Hey FTD, 

Sorry to hear about last week. Happens to us all. 

I'd start Chubb and Williams for sure. Cooks in the flex spot, Higgins would've been my next option in a coin flip over Sanders. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

hurts is only qb 

wr are Hopkins deebo aj brown and m Thomas 

Carr then as Bateman probably never cracks the lineup. 

3 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish!

Bench One Please?

Swift

Herbert

Patterson

D'Ernest Johnson

I killed it last week! 🤘

Go Cowboys!

That's great to hear!  Big game for the Boys this week. 

Johnson goes to the bench. 

3 hours ago, SteelFC said:

Hi Irish. Here's a tough one for ya (in my opinion)

Start 3 in a 2WR & Flex league. 1/2 PPR.

AJ Brown

Deebo Samuel

Diontae Johnson

Ja'Marr Chase

Hey Steel, 

Samuel and Chase definitely start and it's a coin flip for the flex between the other 2 and my coin came up Johnson. 

GL

3 hours ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey Irish!

I have Rodgers starting but with Devante Adams and Allan Lazzard out vs the Cards, I am not sure he has a good day.  Carr is on my bench but he has a bye (wasn't expecting to play him until week 13 when the Packers have a bye).  Top Waiver QBs in my league as of this post are:

Teddy Bridgewater vs Wash

Daniel Jones AT Chiefs

Matt Ryan vs Panthers

Teddy and Danny Dimes both have very favorable match ups.  Should I pick up one of the 3 above or RELAX and stick with Rodgers?  LOL

Thanks!

Rodgers loses a bit here for sure, however, I still think you start him and he's at worst even with those other guys. So, as Rodgers would say...RELAX!  LOL

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Onesickfx said:

Should I trade Edmonds for Keenan Allen?

AB - is out 

Jeudy May be back.

wrs: Hopkins, Woods, Jeudy, Thomas(Pup),AB(Out)

Rbs- Cook, Henderson, Davis,Mattison,Edmonds,Carter

im 3-4 and other league mate is 2-5.

That's a great trade for you, especially in a PPR league, do it!

This is a 2 QB league. Both of my main QBs have had their byes. I'm looking at my #3 QB position that will hopefully never come into play, but just in case. 

Do I roster Zach Wilson who is the starter once he comes back from injury? He doesn't score many points but I know he is a starter. 

Or do I take a chance on picking up Minshew instead with the thought that he could take over for Hurts and he would have more upside? He may never get to start though....

Zach Wilson or Gardner Minshew?

7 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

This is a 2 QB league. Both of my main QBs have had their byes. I'm looking at my #3 QB position that will hopefully never come into play, but just in case. 

Do I roster Zach Wilson who is the starter once he comes back from injury? He doesn't score many points but I know he is a starter. 

Or do I take a chance on picking up Minshew instead with the thought that he could take over for Hurts and he would have more upside? He may never get to start though....

Zach Wilson or Gardner Minshew?

Wilson, he's a starter. I doubt Minshew gets there. 

10 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Kellen will have some plays! 🏈🏈🎖🎖

I'm sure!  Gonna be a helluva game@

• Like 1

10 hours ago, joey2stix said:

Which defense....Cinci vs NYJ, or Buffalo vs Miami?

Also...1 pt PPR, lost Davante this week, which 1 to replace him, Marvin Jones, or DeVonta Smith?

Thanks Irish!

That's a toughy!  I'm starting the Bengals against the Jets. I'm starting Devonta. 

GL

10 hours ago, ASmith said:

Hey Irish, thoughts on the below trade? PPR league.

5D190664-CE80-475C-B1F1-0ECFA28975C7.jpeg

This trade is a blowout for whoever is getting Cooper, Hubbard and Waddle. If that's you accept asap!

• Like 1