[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 minute ago, Onesickfx said:

Hey Irish, 

flex spot - Hubbard or Wilson Jr?

thanks in advance

Hey One, 

Seems like Hubbard would be the logical choice but I'm leaning Wilson. 

1 minute ago, Red Storm said:

Wdis at flex today between M. Brown and Hunt?

thanks

If PPR, I'm taking Hollywood. 

Just now, SacksToBeCutler said:

Thanks Irish! 

Rapid pick: Taysom or Russell Wilson for today?? Going back and forth, can't make up my mind!!

Crazy to think this would even be a debate, and I'm taking Hill. His rushing totals alone could make him a top 5-7 play. 

Just now, JetFanMike said:

I posted this (more verbosely) in it's own thread, but pick three players (one WR, one TE, one flex) from among Allen Robinson, Amon St. Brown, Austin Hooper, Ricky Seals-Jones, and Zach Ertz (questionable for MNF).

WR - St. Brown

TE - Ertz

Flex - Hooper over ARob in a toss up

32 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

Irish, for a friend

Hubbard vs ATL

Mixon vs SF

Montgomery vs GB

Connor vs LAR

Need 3, PPR, whos out?

Hey Eagle, 

For me this is an easy one, Lane Hubbard out.

10 minutes ago, russ1847 said:

Hey Irish,

Thanks for the help.

1/2 ppr

Choose 1 Rb Hunt, Foreman, Wilson

Choose 1 WR  Landry, V Jefferson

Choose 1 Flex  one of remaining 3

Hi Russ,

RB - Wilson by a smidge

WR - Jefferson

Flex - Hunt

GL 

8 minutes ago, ASmith said:

Mahomes or T Hill? 

Hill should have a great week but I'm going Mahomes. 

6 minutes ago, Shannonl said:

Pick 3 ppr league

Metcalf 

Lockett

Deebo Samuel

Mike Williams

Mclaurin

Nice options!

Williams, Deebo and McLaurin.  But it's close. 

Hey Irish.  I won the week.  I was on the verge of starting gage over Cooks.   You know how I feel.. I cant quit him man.  But yeah, I was really close to being done.  Glad i didnt, as it helped me win.

Anyway, alsways looking for an advantage, I have a matchup nexdt week that, if every single possible star aligns, I may make the playoffs.  The right peopel ALL have to lose, and I have to win.  I can win.   The others... I dunno.

ANYway, despite your devoted love to the cowboys, I value your opinion on all matters FF.  So, I have an RB question...

If one were looking to take advantage of the miami/Jets matchup next week, and if one had the LAST waiver priority in the league, one might be inclined to jump the gun and grab some FA who are on bye instead of waiting for more news.

I can take any 2 of these Mia rb's.  Yes, 3 of the 4 and 2 of these 3 have covid.  But they are vaxxed up and some are a week into it, so...

Salvon

LIndsay

Duke J

Duke is cov -, salvon + but should be on the mend.  Lindsy is cov+ more recently.

it'd be for a flex spot or if chubb goes ill this week.

Or do I just put in a waiver for Dernie J and call it a day.  

Thoughts?

Edited by FinishTheDrill

@irish

1. First ever playoff game, LOL. Starters in bold, thoughts, full PPR.

QB: Hurts, Hill

RB: Zeke, Sanders, Pollard, Gainwell

WR: Hopkins, Allen, Aiyuk, Julio

TE: Andrews

DST: Bills

K: Gay

2. Waivers, I am 10th, two open roster spots

Going all RB. I know I won't get them but thoughts on order. Don't need to rank them, just who you like out of ones I am considering in bold or anyone you woudl go after instead.

Penny, Jackson, Singletary, Kelley, Mike Davis, G Roberts, J Howard, B Scott, Ingram, Moss, Brieda, DJ, ROJO, Abdullah, McNichols

WR: AJ Brown? (of course I need to win this week)

Edited by TheGuildedAge

22 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Hey Irish.  I won the week.  I was on the verge of starting gage over Cooks.   You know how I feel.. I cant quit him man.  But yeah, I was really close to being done.  Glad i didnt, as it helped me win.

Anyway, alsways looking for an advantage, I have a matchup nexdt week that, if every single possible star aligns, I may make the playoffs.  The right peopel ALL have to lose, and I have to win.  I can win.   The others... I dunno.

ANYway, despite your devoted love to the cowboys, I value your opinion on all matters FF.  So, I have an RB question...

If one were looking to take advantage of the miami/Jets matchup next week, and if one had the LAST waiver priority in the league, one might be inclined to jump the gun and grab some FA who are on bye instead of waiting for more news.

I can take any 2 of these Mia rb's.  Yes, 3 of the 4 and 2 of these 3 have covid.  But they are vaxxed up and some are a week into it, so...

Salvon

LIndsay

Duke J

Duke is cov -, salvon + but should be on the mend.  Lindsy is cov+ more recently.

it'd be for a flex spot or if chubb goes ill this week.

Or do I just put in a waiver for Dernie J and call it a day.  

Thoughts?

Hey FTD,

Thrilled to hear that you won and using Cooks, lol!  Hysterical about valuing my FF opinion, even if I'm a Cowboys' fan!  

Ooof, don't really like any of those options but I like Johnson the most, especially with him being a cuff.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

1. First ever playoff game, LOL. Starters in bold, thoughts, full PPR.

QB: Hurts, Hill

RB: Zeke, Sanders, Pollard, Gainwell

WR: Hopkins, Allen, Aiyuk, Julio

TE: Andrews

DST: Bills

K: Gay

2. Waivers, I am 10th, two open roster spots

Going all RB. I know I won't get them but thoughts on order. Don't need to rank them, just who you like out of ones I am considering in bold or anyone you woudl go after instead.

Penny, Jackson, Singletary, Kelley, Mike Davis, G Roberts, J Howard, B Scott, Ingram, Moss, Brieda, DJ, ROJO, Abdullah, McNichols

WR: AJ Brown? (of course I need to win this week)

Dude, you made it!  You didn't overcoach yourself out of playoff contention like you told me you did every year prior.

How did you do it this year and good yourself back?!?

Davis would be my first choice, then Ingram. 

I think your RBs are gonna kill ya.  This week, you might want to play both Zeke and Pollard, if Pollard plays. Pollard and Sanders would be close. I also play Aiyuk over Julio. 

No thx on AJ. 

23 minutes ago, irish said:

Dude, you made it!  You didn't overcoach yourself out of playoff contention like you told me you did every year prior.

How did you do it this year and good yourself back?!?

Davis would be my first choice, then Ingram. 

I think your RBs are gonna kill ya.  This week, you might want to play both Zeke and Pollard, if Pollard plays. Pollard and Sanders would be close. I also play Aiyuk over Julio. 

No thx on AJ. 

LOL, yea I did it. 99% luck honestly.

Squeaked in but probably one and done with my injuries and RB situation.

Thanks as always.

Edited by TheGuildedAge
  • Like 1

Folk or Gay ROS?   I have had gay for a while and he's been great.  Folk was dumped and I snagged him on bye week as a FA.   

Folk supposedly better projection this week, but ROS about same?

Am I counting how many angles on the head of a pin here?    Do you see any real benefit of one or the other?  May just keep Gay and drop folk for... I dont know.  A bu qb or a better DST or samaje or something.  Maybe for freimuth, in case Kelce doesnt awake from the fantasy doldrums.  

1 hour ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish! Go Cowboys!

QB question?

Hurts @ Wash  (Q) or T.Hill @ TB? Worried Hurts might only play partial game? 

RB question?

CEH @ LAC Thursday

Or

Gaskin (O?) or Stevenson @ Colts because Harris is Q? 

I believe CEH is safe bet? Cheers! 🤙🤙🤙

Hey Johnny!

I'm torn at QB (think Hurts has more upside) however, fear that he doesn't finish the game, and with that being the case start Hill. 

CEH at RB for me. 

GL

• Thanks 1