[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

11 minutes ago, mtraider27 said:

Ricky Seals Jones or Everett 1 pt ppr. 

Up 25 with Philly D and kicker with TE choice above. He has Hurts and Terry. Your thoughts? 

Everett for sure, no hesitation. 

4 minutes ago, mtraider27 said:

Thanks that’s what I was thinking. Just hoping to have enough to hold on. 

Best of luck, could be close. 

4 hours ago, mtraider27 said:

Thanks that’s what I was thinking. Just hoping to have enough to hold on. 

I'll take 10 compared to 6.9 but not sure it was enough as Hurts had a great game, even if Terry only had 7.1.

50 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish,

Preparing for the semi's this week, which defense do you like this week?  Only defense, no special teams points.

Eagles vs Giants

Chiefs vs Pitt

Packers vs Cleveland

Hey Montana, 

Glad to hear you're still fighting in the playoffs!

I'd play the Eagles without thinking twice!

GL

Need a TE in case Freiermuth is out. Here are my awesome choices...... :)

This is a full point PPR league. How would you rank these guys? 

Gerald Everett vs. CHI

Ricky Seals-Jones @ DAL

CJ Uzomah vs. BAL

James O'Shaughnessy @ NYJ 

@irish

Won my first playoff game. Week 16 lineup below with starters in bold, thoughts?

COVID may have final say, lol.

Full PPR

QB: Hurts, Hill

RB; ZEKE, Pollard, Reynolds, Sanders, ROJO, J Jackson

WR: Allen, Aiyuk, Gage, Osborn

TE: Andrews

K: Gay

DST: Bills

10th on waivers

Dropped Julio and put in for AJ Brown, Gabriel Davis, Fields

4 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

Need a TE in case Freiermuth is out. Here are my awesome choices...... :)

This is a full point PPR league. How would you rank these guys? 

Gerald Everett vs. CHI

Ricky Seals-Jones @ DAL

CJ Uzomah vs. BAL

James O'Shaughnessy @ NYJ 

I'd go with Uzomah or Everett in a coin flip and Uzomah got the edge with a better matchup. 

2 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Won my first playoff game. Week 16 lineup below with starters in bold, thoughts?

COVID may have final say, lol.

Full PPR

QB: Hurts, Hill

RB; ZEKE, Pollard, Reynolds, Sanders, ROJO, J Jackson

WR: Allen, Aiyuk, Gage, Osborn

TE: Andrews

K: Gay

DST: Bills

10th on waivers

Dropped Julio and put in for AJ Brown, Gabriel Davis, Fields

Hey GA,

Congrats on the victory!  Moving on!

Agreed with how you have it set-

QB - Love Hurts this week again, could be top 3 but certainly a top 10 play. 

RBs - Zeke and ROJO

WRs - Allen and Gage

Flex - Sanders

Love the moves and listed in the perfect order. 

GL

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey GA,

Congrats on the victory!  Moving on!

Agreed with how you have it set-

QB - Love Hurts this week again, could be top 3 but certainly a top 10 play. 

RBs - Zeke and ROJO

WRs - Allen and Gage

Flex - Sanders

Love the moves and listed in the perfect order. 

GL

Thanks as always.

• Like 1

In the semifinals and need line-up advice. 2 QB 1/2 PPR league

QBs: Rodgers, Cousins

RBs: Kamara, Zeke, Singletary, Wilson Jr, Pollard, Damien Williams, Jamaal Williams

WR: Tyreek, Waddle, McLaurin, DJ Moore

TE: Waller, Fant

DST: Chargers

I am leaning Kamara, Singletary and Wilson amongst the RBs and Tyreek and Waddle amongst the WRs and playing DJ if Tyreek can't play.

I also have the 3rd spot on waivers and currently Rojo, Justin Jackson, St. Brown, Fields, Higbee, and Kmet are available. Would probably look to drop both Williams. 

Is fields a better starting option than Cousins?

I feel like Rojo and Justin Jackson are "higher value" waiver adds this week but I don't see Rojo falling to me and don't see Jackson as a clear better option to my current running backs. I can't believe I am thinking that St. brown may be a better start than McLaurin or Moore if Tyreek is injured. Is that crazy?

I feel Kmet is an upgrade over Fant if Waller can't play

Thanks for all the help.

13 hours ago, Nik3775 said:

In the semifinals and need line-up advice. 2 QB 1/2 PPR league

QBs: Rodgers, Cousins

RBs: Kamara, Zeke, Singletary, Wilson Jr, Pollard, Damien Williams, Jamaal Williams

WR: Tyreek, Waddle, McLaurin, DJ Moore

TE: Waller, Fant

DST: Chargers

I am leaning Kamara, Singletary and Wilson amongst the RBs and Tyreek and Waddle amongst the WRs and playing DJ if Tyreek can't play.

I also have the 3rd spot on waivers and currently Rojo, Justin Jackson, St. Brown, Fields, Higbee, and Kmet are available. Would probably look to drop both Williams. 

Is fields a better starting option than Cousins?

I feel like Rojo and Justin Jackson are "higher value" waiver adds this week but I don't see Rojo falling to me and don't see Jackson as a clear better option to my current running backs. I can't believe I am thinking that St. brown may be a better start than McLaurin or Moore if Tyreek is injured. Is that crazy?

I feel Kmet is an upgrade over Fant if Waller can't play

Thanks for all the help.

Alrighty Nik, congrats on advancing, now let's take a look at where we want to go here...

QB - Rodgers, I like Cousins over Fields as QB2. 

RBs - Kamara and Zeke

WRs - obviously Hill but I'm playing this as if he's a no-go. So, Waddle for sure and coin flip between McLaurin and Moore, giving the edge to Moore. 

Flex - would come down to Singletary and Wilson and they are neck and neck, with the edge to Singletary. 

TE - Aside from Waller, I like Fant slightly more than Cmet.

Definitely try to get Rojo as he'd be an immediate starter over Singletary in the flex and probably score better then Zeke. Justin Jackson would also be a smart add and be a better start than Singletary and rival Zeke. Also agreed that St. Brown becomes very appealing if Hill is out. But I'm still leaning Moore and McLaurin slightly over him. 

Edited by irish

IRISH!  I missed the top 4 by 35 points in a 3 way tie.  Alll of the right managers won and lost as needed,   It just came down to my guys didnt perform well enough.  Kyler, Higgins, GB DST, Chase... bust of a week.  10 more points each and I am in.  Anyway, thanks for your help along the way!

So I am playing at the little kids table the rest of the season.  That said, kids  are people too and I am not waivering from my efforts to field the best team possible.  

I have been taking advantage of the covid/playoff shuffle and have quite a few new additions to my squad.  As such, I have quite a few possibilities I'd like your opinion on.  1/2ppr superflex

All of my questions are "week 16"  given the dynamic fluid nature of the covids going around.  I think "ROS" is really asking a bit much.  

1) DST  I picked up Seattle.       Saints,  Denv, SF, Ind available too.   (dropped GB)

2) TE:  I picked up Kmet.     Uzoma and Cook also available.     (starter Kelce is cov'd). 

3) QB: KylerM and Cousins both starting. Tepid, but potential.     I just stashed the Huntley guy, more as a defensive insurance play.  I dont expect him to start.  Also available Goff Mills Lock Minshew.  Do I even bother with a bench QB?  Unless LJackson or Hurts are out, its kind of gross.  If either of my QB's goes down, I'd be inclined to superflex one of the WR or RB I have over ... Mills, right?!

4) WR (Start 2): JChase, THiggins, RGage, (BCooks Covid).  Gabe Davis is on the waivers until the rest of the managers wake up. 

5) RB (Start 2): Chubb, RonnyJonesIII, CEH, MikeCarter, JustinJackson, D'ErnestHandcuffJohnson (EMitchell my rb2 is in cov)

6) FLEX:  Gage,  CEH, Jackson, Carter.  What if BCooks clears covid?   Its a nice problem to have for once.  I've been squirreling away guys for weeks.   

Thanks and good luck in all of your leagues and with the Holidays!

Edited by FinishTheDrill
clarity

4 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

IRISH!  I missed the top 4 by 35 points in a 3 way tie.  Alll of the right managers won and lost as needed,   It just came down to my guys didnt perform well enough.  Kyler, Higgins, GB DST, Chase... bust of a week.  10 more points each and I am in.  Anyway, thanks for your help along the way!

So I am playing at the little kids table the rest of the season.  That said, kids  are people too and I am not waivering from my efforts to field the best team possible.  

I have been taking advantage of the covid/playoff shuffle and have quite a few new additions to my squad.  As such, I have quite a few possibilities I'd like your opinion on.  1/2ppr superflex

All of my questions are "week 16"  given the dynamic fluid nature of the covids going around.  I think "ROS" is really asking a bit much.  

1) DST  I picked up Seattle.       Saints,  Denv, SF, Ind available too.   (dropped GB)

2) TE:  I picked up Kmet.     Uzoma and Cook also available.     (starter Kelce is cov'd). 

3) QB: KylerM and Cousins both starting. Tepid, but potential.     I just stashed the Huntley guy, more as a defensive insurance play.  I dont expect him to start.  Also available Goff Mills Lock Minshew.  Do I even bother with a bench QB?  Unless LJackson or Hurts are out, its kind of gross.  If either of my QB's goes down, I'd be inclined to superflex one of the WR or RB I have over ... Mills, right?!

4) WR (Start 2): JChase, THiggins, RGage, (BCooks Covid).  Gabe Davis is on the waivers until the rest of the managers wake up. 

5) RB (Start 2): Chubb, RonnyJonesIII, CEH, MikeCarter, JustinJackson, D'ErnestHandcuffJohnson (EMitchell my rb2 is in cov)

6) FLEX:  Gage,  CEH, Jackson, Carter.  What if BCooks clears covid?   Its a nice problem to have for once.  I've been squirreling away guys for weeks.   

Thanks and good luck in all of your leagues and with the Holidays!

Man, sorry to hear that, so close. It was an ugly week put up by some stars who just didn't perform. That happens. 

1) I like the Saints better. 

2) I like cook the most, Uzomah and Cmet are a coin flip afterward. 

3) Yeah, I'd flex a WR or RB over Mills.

4) i like who you have starting and I like Gabriel Davis slightly more then Gage. 

5) I like who you have in. Boy, I'm torn on Jones and Jackson both should be great starts this week!  Wish you could start all 3.

6) actually you can start Jackson over Gage in the flex. Done!

GL and always happy to try and help you win!  Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Irish.

I have 2 team and these 2 team in playoff

====

Team 1: PPR Use Justin Jackson ? who I bench ?
QB: Justin Hebert
WR: Cooper Kupp, Henter RenFrow
RB: Najee Harris, Joe Mixon
TE: Mark Andrew
Flex: Antonio Brown (TB)
BN: Austin Ekeler, Justin Jackson, Jalen Hurts, San Francisco
Def: Tampa
====
Team2: PPR . What will be the best set up you think ?
QB: Dak Prescott
WR: Davante Adams, DJ Moore
RB: Justin Jackson, Donta Foreman
TE: Dalton Schultz
Flex: Ja'Marr Chase
BN: Amon-Ra St. Brown, Austin Ekeler, Michaek Carter, Buffalo
Def: Dallas

Edited by sabercats5441

Hey Irish,

jeff Wilson jr tonight v Tennessee 

or 

ROJO on Sunday v Carolina 

Rojo seems like the better play, but Covid has me scared thinking I should just take points now in case someone else gets it.  This would be in my flex spot (obviously i would play them in the RB roster spot, opening my flex in case)

Edited by Decisions

Hey @irish,

Won my first round game last week.  Thankfully I did not start Penny...I knew he was "fools gold" LOL.

Need RB advice 1pt PPR:

Damien Harris vs Bills

D'onta Foreman vs Niners

Ronald Jones II AT Panthers

What say you???

Thanks for the feedback!  Good luck this week and Happy Holidays! 

With the crushing loss of Ekeler to Covid and almost certainly out Sunday unfortunately I do not have J. Jackson), looking for input as whether you'd roll with Jeff Wilson in a tough road match-up vs. TN or gamble and roll with either Damien Harris or Stevenson on Sunday hoping one of them plays.   My other back I'm starting is Sanders so the Ekeler situation is really crappy timing for sure.  Wilson, Harris or Stevenson?  

Thanks!

My man Irish! Happy Holidays to you, sir!

I am happy to report that I am in the 2nd round of the playoffs where I'm playing a team that has Mahomes, Zeke, Cordarrelle, Keenan, Thielen, Higbee, and Kupp. 😬 On his bench he has Tevin Coleman, Christian Kirk, Hunter Henry, Nyheim Hines, Jeudy, and Michel.

My team on the other hand is Murray, Taylor, Javonte, Lamb, Amon Ra, Kelce, and RoJo as my starters.

My current bench is Jeff Wilson, Toney, Van, Darrel, Justin Jackson (Ekeler seems like he won't play Sunday against Houston), Gabe Davis, and Kmet (in case Kelce can't go).

I'm locking in Taylor as my RB1 obviously and likely Javonte as my RB2. I'm really looking to flex a RB so who would you suggest out of Wilson, Jackson and RoJo?

Appreciate your help as always! Be safe and healthy!

1 pt ppr
I have Eckler and Jackson I figure 1 of them 

Swift practiced yesterday and probably today 

Javonte has been safe

Edmonds might be without Conner

Wilson jr lots of volume but tough match up

Do I play Wilson or hold out for the weekend? 

Need 3 of the 5 

Thanks