[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 hour ago, babe3927 said:

Thanks Irish for taking a look at this. I'm dumping a lot on you right here.

PPR league with super flex spot. 2 WR, 2RB

WR Lamb, Gage, G.Davis

RB Patterson, R.Jones, N.Harris, J.Wilson

QB Prescott, Garoppolo

I'm thinking of starting

QB Prescott

WR Lamb

WR Gage

RB Patterson

RB Jones

Superflex Garoppolo

Patterson also has WR designation so I could move him there for Gage. I'm also thinking of putting Wilson at super flex instead of Garoppolo. 

What are your thoughts? Do I make any changes to my lineup. I don't think Harris has a good game against KC since they will most likely fall behind.

Hey Babe,

All good, it's a big time of year and a lot of riding in these decisions, let's take a look...

I'd start Harris at RB1 for sure and see him as a top 3-5 play.  Whether the Steelers can keep it close, which I doubt, and run the ball with Najee or he's involved in the passing game playing catch up, I like him. Then start Patterson over Gage at WR and slide Jones in at RB2.  I also play Jimmy G in the super flex, as I feel with the Titans' run defense, that the 49ers will look to do more damage through the air. 

Happy Holidays and GL!

Edited by irish

25 minutes ago, russ1847 said:

one more... different league  1/2 ppr

RB 2- Wilson or Foreman

Flex- Landry, Jefferson, or one of the above RB

thanks again

RB2 - Wilson in a coin flip

Flex - I'm assuming you are referring to Van versus Justin, cause Justin would be a WR1. In that case, I'm going Foreman being a .5 PPR.

GL

7 minutes ago, irish said:

Hey Babe,

All good, it's a big time of year and a lot of riding in these decisions, let's take a look...

I'd start Harris at RB1 for sure and see him as a top 3-5 play.  Whether the Steelers can keep it close, which I doubt, and run the ball with Najee or he's involved in the passing game playing catch up, I like him. Then start Patterson over Gage at WR and slide Jones in at RB2.  I also play Jimmy G in the super flex, as I feel with the Titans' run defense, that the 49ers will look to do more damage through the air. 

Happy Holidays and GL!

Thanks Irish. The voice of reason. Happy Holidays!

25 minutes ago, debomb said:

Do you trust AJ Brown if he’s available tonight? And if so would you put him in for James Connor or Hunter Renfrow?

Hell no over Renfrow!  But I do see him as even with Connor and with Connor having the heel issue and sharing again with Edmonds, I'd lean AJ. 

GL

Just now, babe3927 said:

Thanks Irish. The voice of reason. Happy Holidays!

My pleasure, happy to help and hope it works out in your favor!  Enjoy the holidays and hopefully, time off. 

30 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

It's a wasteland with Cook, Everett, Njoku, Hooper and O'Shaughnessy at TE unfortunately.

I see, hopefully, you don't have to start him but if you do, that he finds paydirt.

18 minutes ago, mtraider27 said:

With Conner missing again today does that change anything for you regarding Wilson tonight? Or does the volume outweigh the tough match up?  Also I can use Gage at flex as well what are you thoughts on that as well?

Happy Holidays 

No, I think Connor gets rest and the split devalues both. I like the setup I suggested for ya. 

GL and happy holidays. 

17 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Thanks @irish...Was pretty much thinking the same thing.  Merry Christmas!

Glad you feel confirmed in your decisions. Merry Christmas brother!  Go kick some ass!

Edited by irish

5 hours ago, irish said:

Man, sorry to hear that, so close. It was an ugly week put up by some stars who just didn't perform. That happens. 

1) I like the Saints better. 

2) I like cook the most, Uzomah and Cmet are a coin flip afterward. 

3) Yeah, I'd flex a WR or RB over Mills.

4) i like who you have starting and I like Gabriel Davis slightly more then Gage. 

5) I like who you have in. Boy, I'm torn on Jones and Jackson both should be great starts this week!  Wish you could start all 3.

6) actually you can start Jackson over Gage in the flex. Done!

GL and always happy to try and help you win!  Happy Holidays!

Jackson over Gage in the Flex then... interesting!  I didnt expect that.  And no CEH.   I am going to keep gage and forgo davis then as well, since either one will be on the bench this week barring a Cincy WR issue.  

Cook I can do.  

Thank you.  Out of the champs, but still fun.

4 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Jackson over Gage in the Flex then... interesting!  I didnt expect that.  And no CEH.   I am going to keep gage and forgo davis then as well, since either one will be on the bench this week barring a Cincy WR issue.  

Cook I can do.  

Thank you.  Out of the champs, but still fun.

That's it, just keep playing. Yeah, I see the TEs as all similar, so if you'd rather play Cmet, stick with him. 

24 minutes ago, irish said:

This place is popping in here tonight!

Just closed on a new home this afternoon.  We werent even looking until 11/19/21, so that sort of tells you how crazy hectic it's been in the real world.   So freaking happy I cannot begin to describe it.  In terms of change of neighborhood, its the different between starting Hillard vs Jonathan Taylor this week.  And I am not kidding.  

My point?  1- I am on cloud 9.  2- I left you with my post this morning and about 2,000 things happened in between and now I return and you have responded with advice and this place is bustling with energy.   I'm starting JJ  (I love starting running backs) and thought he was just going to be a block play against my opponent.  

Trans Siberian Orchestra last night.   The mix was perfect.  The seats... meh.   Both guitar players and the last female singer over the top good.  

I dunno.  

Freaking life is good.  

Merry Xmas, happy holidays, and thanks for your help to EVERYONE all season.  

Hey Irish:

Pick 2 out of this group (PPR), 1 must be RB

Henderson or Sony Michel (timeshare) against minnesota

pittman (fresh off a 1.7pt outing) v Arizona

jammaal Williams (fresh off Covid, maybe swift back, and Craig is good) v Atlanta 

Devante Parker v saints

also have penny v Chicago and mark Ingram v Miami but really don’t see either of these guys as an option this week

3 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Just closed on a new home this afternoon.  We werent even looking until 11/19/21, so that sort of tells you how crazy hectic it's been in the real world.   So freaking happy I cannot begin to describe it.  In terms of change of neighborhood, its the different between starting Hillard vs Jonathan Taylor this week.  And I am not kidding.  

My point?  1- I am on cloud 9.  2- I left you with my post this morning and about 2,000 things happened in between and now I return and you have responded with advice and this place is bustling with energy.   I'm starting JJ  (I love starting running backs) and thought he was just going to be a block play against my opponent.  

Trans Siberian Orchestra last night.   The mix was perfect.  The seats... meh.   Both guitar players and the last female singer over the top good.  

I dunno.  

Freaking life is good.  

Merry Xmas, happy holidays, and thanks for your help to EVERYONE all season.  

Fantastic post and even though we're complete weirdo online strangers, I'm thrilled to hear all the good news going on in your life. FLOAT ON THAT CLOUD 9, BABY!

Happy Holidays brother!

• Thanks 1

Thank you for all your advice and happy holidays

So I have Wilson Jr, Justin Jackson, Devin Singletary and McLaurin as my 4 options for FLEX.

I am leaning holding off on Wilson tonight and going with Jackson vs Singletary depending on the Ekeler situation.

Should I be taking the guaranteed matchup tonight and not leave anything to chance with Covid craziness? My opponent has Kittle and deebo if that makes any difference 

Edited by Nik3775

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

So Irish...     Jeff Wilson @ Tennessee or Penny vs Bears?  Not loving this.  

Wilson without hesitation. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nik3775 said:

Thank you for all your advice and happy holidays

So I have Wilson Jr, Justin Jackson, Devin Singletary and McLaurin as my 4 options for FLEX.

I am leaning holding off on Wilson tonight and going with Jackson vs Singletary depending on the Ekeler situation.

Should I be taking the guaranteed matchup tonight and not leave anything to chance with Covid craziness? My opponent has Kittle and deebo if that makes any difference 

Always my pleasure.  I would leave Wilson on the pine and wait to hopefully start Jackson. If Ekeler somehow plays, then you can play Singletary and get similar results to what Wilson should do tonight. 

Just now, Pierogiepal9 said:

Three running backs, conflicted on which 2 to start. D'Onta Foreman, Josh Jacobs and Antonio Gibson. Worried about Gibson's toe and him not playing. Playing for a spot in the finals.

Love me some pierogies! Welcome to the thread. I know it's hard to trust the injuries but if I'm playing for the finals, I roll my best out there - Jacobs and Gibson. 

GL and happy holidays!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JetFanMike said:

Last minute call on who to start at QB -- Ryan Tannehill tonight, or wait for a hopefully healthy Justin Fields on Sunday?

Oof, don't like either but I'm leaning Fields.