irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, mcoop22 said:

Thanks Irish. Appreciate your help. Your recommendations were actually perfectly in sync with my lineup when I postedūüĎć

 

Not sure what to do with Kelce if he plays though...he single-handedly kept me alive in playoffs when Brady and the bucs fell apart last week...

 

 

 

If Kelce plays, you have to start him, possibly over Williams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

 

last minute double-check w eckeler out.

 

Full ppr. 
 

pick 3

 

zeke sanders rojo Justin Jackson pollard 

 

leaning zeke sanders rojo?

 

so hard to sit Jackson though 

 

This is so tough to bench someone and the crazy part is in leaning on starting zeke, rojo and Jackson. 

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

The situation is still fluid.  

 

1) hoping Kelce is gtg soon.  Just wanted to say that out loud.

 

2) Huntley vs Cousins is now moot.   (see above)

 

3) DST:  Bengals vs Balt or Seattle vs Chi?    Took a chance on Sea, but Beng looking better now?

 

4) Flex:  One more last time. I promise.  For real this time.  CEH, JustinJackson, or Gage in my 1/2ppr flex?

 

:D

 

Morning!

 

1. Kelce is out. 

2. LoL, go Cousins!

3. Correct, Bengals. 

4. Jackson by a smidge over CEH. 

 

I'm here all day!

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, fantasybears said:

0.5 PPR.  Who would you SIT?
Ronald Jones vs CAR
Javonte Williams vs. LVR
Jaylen Waddle vs. NO
Tee Higgins vs. BAL

 

How many do you need to start?

 

I rank them in this order - 

 

Jones

Williams

Waddle

Higgins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big decision for my team in a ppr:

 

St. Brown or DJ Moore (if active)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, irish said:

 

This is so tough to bench someone and the crazy part is in leaving on starting zeke, rojo and Jackson. 

 

Bench Jackson then?

 

I feel like you can't sit Zeke or Rojo, so I guess it comes down to Sanders vs Jackson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, irish said:

 

Morning!

 

1. Kelce is out. 

 

 

I'm here all day!

 

Blaspheme!!!!!!

 

(Kmet right now... foster available.   My NEXT week opp took Cook early even though I dont htink he needs him.  Blocking me.  I hammered him with blocks this year, so what comes around.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HELP @irish...I HAVE KELCE!

 

With Kelce out, who is the best back up option 1pt PPR:

 

Hunter Henry vs Bills

Tyler Higbe AT Vikings

Cole Kmet AT Seahawks

 

Both Henry and Higbe have tough match ups.  Kmet has an easier match up and has seen higher volume but has Foles at QB making his first start of the year.  What say you?

 
  • ¬†

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick 1 WR for standard scoring

Renfrow

Higgins

Mclaurin

also have Rojo as flex with Patterson in RB 2 spot do you play one of those wideouts over them in flex spot in standard scoring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

 

Bench Jackson then?

 

I feel like you can't sit Zeke or Rojo, so I guess it comes down to Sanders vs Jackson.

No, I'm playing Zeke, Rojo and Jackson.  Benching Sanders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you had a nice Christmas Irish.

This is a PPR league

Current starting lineup

WR Lamb

WR Patterson

RB R. Jones

RB J. Jackson

 

I have N.Harris on my bench. I know he's a RB1 but I just don't trust him today. I see Pittsburg getting behind early and moving away from the run. Am I overthinking this? Is it possible Jones and Jackson just have better games today? Need the win obviously. I had Kittle and Garropolo underperform yesterday so I need a big day.

 

As always, thank you for your input.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, irish said:

No, I'm playing Zeke, Rojo and Jackson.  Benching Sanders. 


thanks! Agreed

 

lets see if it can get me in the championship game!

 

hurts, zeke, Jackson, Allen, gage, rojo, Andrews, chiefs, gay 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Big decision for my team in a ppr:

 

St. Brown or DJ Moore (if active)?

 

I'd play St. Brown, it's close though. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

 

Blaspheme!!!!!!

 

(Kmet right now... foster available.   My NEXT week opp took Cook early even though I dont htink he needs him.  Blocking me.  I hammered him with blocks this year, so what comes around.)

 

Yup, sounds like it. Dirty game this fantasy football is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Fantasy Don said:

HELP @irish...I HAVE KELCE!

 

With Kelce out, who is the best back up option 1pt PPR:

 

Hunter Henry vs Bills

Tyler Higbe AT Vikings

Cole Kmet AT Seahawks

 

Both Henry and Higbe have tough match ups.  Kmet has an easier match up and has seen higher volume but has Foles at QB making his first start of the year.  What say you?

 
  • ¬†

 

I like Henry the most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Huntman27 said:

Pick 1 WR for standard scoring

Renfrow

Higgins

Mclaurin

also have Rojo as flex with Patterson in RB 2 spot do you play one of those wideouts over them in flex spot in standard scoring

 

I like Higgins here and leave the rest as is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, babe3927 said:

I hope you had a nice Christmas Irish.

This is a PPR league

Current starting lineup

WR Lamb

WR Patterson

RB R. Jones

RB J. Jackson

 

I have N.Harris on my bench. I know he's a RB1 but I just don't trust him today. I see Pittsburg getting behind early and moving away from the run. Am I overthinking this? Is it possible Jones and Jackson just have better games today? Need the win obviously. I had Kittle and Garropolo underperform yesterday so I need a big day.

 

As always, thank you for your input.

 

That I did Babe!  We had one of our best Christmases ever!  Hope the same for you. 

 

You don't have a flex spot?

 

I'm playing Harris today as I think he's your best RB play and top 3-5 RB for the week. Then I'm probably playing Jackson, even though I really like Rojo this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, irish said:

 

That I did Babe!  We had one of our best Christmases ever!  Hope the same for you. 

 

You don't have a flex spot?

 

I'm playing Harris today as I think he's your best RB play and top 3-5 RB for the week. Then I'm probably playing Jackson, even though I really like Rojo this week. 

 

Yeah, I have a super-flex spot that Garropolo played in. I have Prescott in the QB spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, babe3927 said:

 

Yeah, I have a super-flex spot that Garropolo played in. I have Prescott in the QB spot.

Gotcha, made sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PPR

Who should I start at TE? Both have tough matchups against teams who defend the TE well. 
 

Foster Moreau vs. DEN

or

Gerald Everett vs. CHI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

PPR

Who should I start at TE? Both have tough matchups against teams who defend the TE well. 
 

Foster Moreau vs. DEN

or

Gerald Everett vs. CHI

 

True coin flip, I'll take Moreau as I just like the TE role there better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IRISH, IPHONE you had a nice Christmas.   Due or die time brother.  2 different leagues,, see if you can follow....

 

League 1 (non PPR)

With Cook out, I need one of the following:

Jamaal Williams DET vs ATL

Rashard Penny SEA vs CHI

Mattson MIN vs LAR

Michael Carter NYJ vs JAC

 

League 2 (PPR) 2 RB and 1 Flex out of the following.

Montgomery @ SEA

Mixon vs BAL

Michael Carter vs JAC

Penny vs CHI

McClaren @ DAL

DeVanta Smith vs NYG

 

TOUGH DECISIONS 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Irish, I somehow limped into the playoffs and re named my team Smoke and Mirrors. I have RBs D Harris and D Singletary of which I can now play one. I have WRs C Lamb and T Higgins starting. so now , I have a TE spot open and a flex open for any conbination of Gronk, Goedert or singletary. Help me here. do I start Gronk at te and Goedert at flex or do I play Singletary over any of them?  Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.