[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

13 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Cousins with the Cov messed up my 1/2 ppr 2qbsuperflex week 17 situation!   

here's my whole lineup, and perhaps you can provide some analysis/advice on which option for the superflex would be best:

Qb1:       KylerMurray

RB1&2:  Chubb & RoJo

WR1&2: CincyTwins (Higgins & Chase)

TE:         Kelce

K:           Folk (with Gay on the bench)

DST:       NewOrleans

Flex:       DarrelWilliams

SuperFlex:  ______________________

Options for the Empty Superflex:

1) I have a waiver claim in for Trey Lance, who clears tomorrow before the sun is up.  I'm now last place waiver priority thanks to the DWilliams snag, so i doubt I will get Trey.  Doubt it highly.  But I'll try.  

2) my backupQB Davis Mills.  Joy.  

3) BCooks, EMitchell, MCarter, DErnestHandcuff, and JustinAbouttobedroppedJackson 

4) Other QBs that are FA for the time being: Goff, Lock, Darnold, MikeGlennon, SeanMannion, Mond, Fromm, JoshJohnson, TimBoyle, KyleAllen, NickFoles, MarcusMariota, PJWalker, IanBook.    

5) reread the above QB list and clean up the vomit on aisle 4.  

So obviously try to claim TreyLance, which I wont get.  Is option 3 > option 2?  Pretty close, right?   

Hmmmm.

Ooooof!  Happy New Year, lol!

Right now, I'd start Mills with Cooks ready to go in the on deck circle. 

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Irvin088 said:

Plug your nose and play General Mills.  He’s actually not as bad as made out to be and SF is pretty bad against QBs.  25th in league.

Edit:  Forgot I was in Irish’s post -

sorry to overstep. :)

LOL, i did the same once.  I felt naughty.

But yes, that is highly likely to be what I am doing.  Mills is good for Cooks, and cooks is back, so...  Yeah.  

10 minutes ago, Irvin088 said:

Plug your nose and play General Mills.  He’s actually not as bad as made out to be and SF is pretty bad against QBs.  25th in league.

Edit:  Forgot I was in Irish’s post -

sorry to overstep. :)

No big deal, others have chimed in, in this thread before. 

3 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Sounds like the plan.  If I get Lance its a no brainer over Mills, right?  

Yeah, Lance would be over Mills. 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 1:05 PM, irish said:

McLaurin really has but I see him a no worse that any of those other options and with a higher ceiling. I do like Palmer as well. 

I'm guessing, like me, Palmer took a big hit with Williams and Guyton clearing covid.

What do you think of Boyd?  Most snaps by a  CIN wr last week, plays the slot which is the biggest weakness for the KC secondary 

8 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I'm guessing, like me, Palmer took a big hit with Williams and Guyton clearing covid.

What do you think of Boyd?  Most snaps by a  CIN wr last week, plays the slot which is the biggest weakness for the KC secondary 

I think he's neck and neck with McLaurin. Here's how I see it, both teams, Washington and the Bengals probably lose their games, which means they'll be throwing it late. For Cincy, there's a ton of sharing between Chase, Higgins, Uzomah, Mixon, etc. For Washington there's... .... ... McLaurin, especially with Gibson now out on top of RSJ, and McKissic as well. I just like McLaurin's chances more than Boyd's of seeing more targets. But wouldn't blame you for going with Boyd as he has the better QB and overall explosive team. 

Edited by irish

2 hours ago, irish said:

I think he's neck and neck with McLaurin. Here's how I see it, both teams, Washington and the Bengals probably lose their games, which means they'll be throwing it late. For Cincy, there's a ton of sharing between Chase, Higgins, Uzomah, Mixon, etc. For Washington there's... .... ... McLaurin, especially with Gibson now out on top of RSJ, and McKissic as well. I just like McLaurin's chances more than Boyd's of seeing more targets. But wouldn't blame you for going with Boyd as he has the better QB and overall explosive team. 

It all makes sense.  The other part that scares me is Mclaurin will likely be covered by Slay most of the game too

1 minute ago, Montana is da Man said:

It all makes sense.  The other part that scares me is Mclaurin will likely be covered by Slay most of the game too

True, but I can see Washington trying to move him around to free him up. 

League uses team defense.  Defensive points are scored as follows:

2 points for each turnover and sack

6 points for any defensive TD. 

10 points for allowing fewer than 200 yards

6 points for allowing between 200-299 yards

4 points for allowing between 300-349 yards

0 points for allowing 350 or more yards

10 points for allowing 0-7 points

6 points for allowing 8-14 points

4 points for allowing 15-20 points

2 points for allowing 21-25 points

0 points for allowing 26 or more points

My opponent has the Bears defense who host the Giants in freezing temperatures.  The Giants are so bad the Eagles scored 30 points fantasy points against them last week.  Joe Judge is planning to use both Glennon and Fromm and the Giants only have one healthy receiver to play (Golladay). So that puts me at a huge disadvantage with regards to team defense.  My options for this week are (in bold):

Eagles at WFT

Colts vs. Las Vegas

Steelers vs. Cincinnati

Which defense would you suggest I use?

31 minutes ago, Cityp68 said:

League uses team defense.  Defensive points are scored as follows:

2 points for each turnover and sack

6 points for any defensive TD. 

10 points for allowing fewer than 200 yards

6 points for allowing between 200-299 yards

4 points for allowing between 300-349 yards

0 points for allowing 350 or more yards

10 points for allowing 0-7 points

6 points for allowing 8-14 points

4 points for allowing 15-20 points

2 points for allowing 21-25 points

0 points for allowing 26 or more points

My opponent has the Bears defense who host the Giants in freezing temperatures.  The Giants are so bad the Eagles scored 30 points fantasy points against them last week.  Joe Judge is planning to use both Glennon and Fromm and the Giants only have one healthy receiver to play (Golladay). So that puts me at a huge disadvantage with regards to team defense.  My options for this week are (in bold):

Eagles at WFT

Colts vs. Las Vegas

Steelers vs. Cincinnati

Which defense would you suggest I use?

The Colts for sure. 

Just now, sabercats5441 said:

Irish, Tomorrow it will rain in Washington Fedex Stadium, will I still start Jalen Hurts over Justin Hebert ? Thanks

Both should be top 5-7 QBs this week but I have Hurts slightly ahead of Herbert. 

Irish, help me set my lineup for championship week please!!

RB Dalvin Cook
RB Najie Harris

WR Antonio Brown
WR AJ Brown

Flx Ronald Jones
Flx Sony Michelle

Bench - Justin Jefferson, Tee Higgins. Zeke. Darrel Williams. Javonte Williams. CEH. Damien Harris. 

Feel like i had to bench Jefferson with the news of Kirk Cousins being Out. Thinking of flexing Tee Higgins but feel like Ronald Jones / Sony Michelle will both see 20 touches and have pretty high floors. 

Would you guys make any changes?

1 minute ago, Boatcrew2 said:

Irish, help me set my lineup for championship week please!!

RB Dalvin Cook
RB Najie Harris

WR Antonio Brown
WR AJ Brown

Flx Ronald Jones
Flx Sony Michelle

Bench - Justin Jefferson, Tee Higgins. Zeke. Darrel Williams. Javonte Williams. CEH. Damien Harris. 

Feel like i had to bench Jefferson with the news of Kirk Cousins being Out. Thinking of flexing Tee Higgins but feel like Ronald Jones / Sony Michelle will both see 20 touches and have pretty high floors. 

Would you guys make any changes?

Boy oh boy, you have some tough choices to make here as you have a stacked team. Hopefully, no matter who you pick, they all score well enough that it won't matter.  Here's what I'd do though -

RB - Cook

RB - Najee

WR - AJ

WR - Jefferson

Flex - Higgins

Flex - AB (if he plays), if not, then it's Rojo

Happy New Year and GL!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnbGoode said:

Geez this Covid sucks! Cousin out! Still playing J.Jefferson. Question? If Antonio Brown is out or even Questionable? Please choose 1?

Patterson, Howard, Scott, Beasley, Meyers, Schultz, CEH if healthy? FLEX POSITION.

Many Thanks Irish!

No doubt it has!  It's risky but I'm still playing Jefferson since they're going to get hammered and will need to throw. 

I wouldn't play CEH or Howard as they could both be out. Patterson is my first choice if Brown is out. If Howard is out Scott would be even with Patterson or better. Shultz would be 3rd.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yoyo said:

Guessing Waller out for my final week.  Top 5 available are,

Higbee

Fant

Freiermuth

Everett

Moreau

Man, really sucks for all the teams that have lost Waller but that's been the story this year. I like the options you listed in this order -

Everett

Fant

Higbee

Freiermuth

Moreau

GL and Happy New Year!

In the Ship your advice has made a difference one last time please 1 pt. PPR

Qb:  Mahommes or T Hill or Huntley (1)

RB: Najee, Monty, Rojo, Penny, DWilliams, Edmonds (2)

WR: Jefferson, Tyreek, St. Brown, D Smith (2)

once again thanks for all your help 

On 12/31/2021 at 2:57 PM, Irvin088 said:

On 12/31/2021 at 3:06 PM, irish said:

Right now, I'd start Mills with Cooks ready to go in the on deck circle. 

On 12/31/2021 at 3:12 PM, irish said:

Yeah, Lance would be over Mills. 

I won Trey in what I thought would be a 3 way waiver battle but ended up being a 2 way, with me on top.  

So its now:

QB1: KylerM

QB2: TreyL

RB1: Chubb

RB2: RoJo

WR1: THiggins

WR2: JChase

TE:    Kelce

Flex:  DarrelWilliams

K:      Folk

DST:  NOS

Bench: BCooks, Mitchell, MCarter, D"Ernest, DMills, Colts

I feel like Cooks may blow up, but I also feel like Williams is a very high floor who will be the smarter play.  

(... I mean, Cooks is facing SF secondary.  Do I want to sit JChase, who is boomy/busty?  I think Cincy will be "Chasing" points today, so I leave him in.)

Edited by FinishTheDrill

6 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

PPR

Boston Scott vs. WAS

Jordan Howard vs. WAS

Davonta Freeman vs. LAR

Dare Ogunbowale vs. NE

I'm thinking you can only start 1?  

Dare

Scott

Freeman

Howard

If Howard were to miss the game, Scott jumps to 1.