[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

So the 2022 Season has arrived.  Sure hope you continue the tradition. 

I'll be the first one up this season. I have way fewer teams this season than in past seasons, so there's that.  :D

I have a few below for you this week, from different PPR leagues:

Pick one: K. Hunt@ Carolina or M. Gordon@ Seattle?

Pick two: Mooney vs 49ers, Cooper@ Carolina, Renfrow@ LAC, Hunt@ Carolina

Pick one: Hunt@ Carolina or Breece Hall vs Ravens?

Dcat!  I had a feeling this thread bump was coming and that you'd be the bumper, lol!

The first weekend of real Pro football is here and on the heels of some crazy games/outcomes in college yesterday!  And yes, the tradition of this thread shall continue!  Let's roll!

1 - Hunt or Gordon?  I see them as pretty close this week, so what reasons do I have for taking Gordon here, cause that's my choice. The point spread is higher in Denver's favor which means likely running things out come 4th Qtr, the over/ under is higher, the game is in primetime, MNF (love having guys in the last game of the week) and Seattle's run defense should be worse, allowing for more opportunities. 

2 - Mooney for sure, and the 2nd option is between Renfrow and Cooper and I'm going Renfrow. 

3 - Another tough one here, actually, this is your hardest decision for me. I'm leaning Hunt here because I think that game will be close, versus the Jets/ Ravens game being a blowout, lessening Hall's value today. 

GL and enjoy the games!

1 hour ago, Irvin088 said:

Need a Kittle replacement…

Njoku

Irv Smith

Everett

Tonyan

Hooper

Im leaning Njoku (necessity) or Everett (other TE injured and high powered offense), but it’s really a toss up all around.  Tonyan scares me being on a snap count, but he’s going to be so necessary too.

These guys are all in the same boat for me, TE2 options. So, I take the guy with the best QB (Rodgers) who just saw a decline in his receiving options, so I'm leaning Tonyan. 

22 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Tight end for PPR, love to step into a season long but if nothing else for today.

Henry, Engram, Njoku, Smith, Everett

Seems to be a common issue today, which TE to play. Many of the options feel a dime a dozen. I'm choosing Smith here in what should be a tightly contested high scoring game. Njoku is my second choice. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snake0729 said:

Who do I start at flex? Standard scoring league.  Antonio Gibson or Jaylen Waddle??

Gibson without hesitating, especially in standard scoring. 

1 minute ago, mcoop22 said:

Thanks for opening this thread again!

A few questions:

1. Jacobs or Montgomery at rb2 1/2 pt pr?

2. D. Johnson vs. C. Sutton at flex full ppr?

3. Bateman, Godwin, or Olave at flex full ppr?  Already left g. Davis on bench

Appreciate any feedback...thanks 

Hey Mcoop!  Leave it to Dcat for the bump and I'm happy to chat football and share my thoughts, hoping it helps. 

1. I see them as neck and neck but am leaning Monty. I think he gets slightly more touches. 

2. I like both WRs this week but give the edge to Sutton in general and really like that he plays on MNF. Love having guys in primetime and the last game of the week. 

3. Damn that sucks as I surely would've played Davis over any of those 3.  I probably roll with Bateman just a bit over Godwin. Slightly more yardage with a similar shot at scoring. 

Best of luck, enjoy the games!

On 9/11/2022 at 12:26 PM, irish said:

Hey Mcoop!  Leave it to Dcat for the bump and I'm happy to chat football and share my thoughts, hoping it helps. 

1. I see them as neck and neck but am leaning Monty. I think he gets slightly more touches. 

2. I like both WRs this week but give the edge to Sutton in general and really like that he plays on MNF. Love having guys in primetime and the last game of the week. 

3. Damn that sucks as I surely would've played Davis over any of those 3.  I probably roll with Bateman just a bit over Godwin. Slightly more yardage with a similar shot at scoring. 

Best of luck, enjoy the games!

Follow up...turns out Jacob's finished with 1 more point than monty and Johnson one more than Sutton...those 2 points didn't matter as I lost pretty badly in each league...Bateman was definitely the right call, and I appreciate your feedback...thanks 

• Like 1

Now onto this week's dilemmas...

1/2 pt ppr 

1.Jacobs vs. Monty part 2 (starting javonte...also have pierce but he doesn't seem like a good choice yet)

2. 2 wr + flex...Kupp is obvious play...then I have gabe Davis, cooks, lamb, Higgins, Dotson,  and Samuel...first 4 all of espn projections within 1 pt of each other...which 2 do you like best?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, mcoop22 said:

1/2 pt ppr 

1.Jacobs vs. Monty part 2 (starting javonte...also have pierce but he doesn't seem like a good choice yet)

2. 2 wr + flex...Kupp is obvious play...then I have gabe Davis, cooks, lamb, Higgins, Dotson,  and Samuel...first 4 all of espn projections within 1 pt of each other...which 2 do you like best?

Thanks!

I'll let Irish do  this  but i would go Jacobs, then Cooks/Higgins

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mcoop22 said:

1/2 pt ppr 

Thanks!

1. Jacobs without question and no looking back. 

2. Easy choices for me. I play Higgins and Cooks. 

GL

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish, if Fournett is out?

I) Amon st Brown

Or

2) Marqus Brown? 

Thanks mate! 

Hey Johnny B,

Fournette is the play but the next option would be St. Brown for me. 

GL and enjoy the games. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Irvin088 said:

Evans (if he plays) or one of either Curtis Samuel/ARob?  Evans has been terrible vs the Saints even with full healthy.  I hate to bench him though.

Standard scoring 

I play Evans. ARob would be next. 

@irish   Full PPR, 0-1 thus far. Starters in bold anything you would change (except JuJu, oh well)

QB: Hurts

RB: Taylor, A Jones, Stevenson, Hines, R White, Gainwell, pierce

WR: M Williams, JuJu, Sutton, A-Rob, Julio, Burks

TE: Everett

K: Lutz

BONUS: Two trades

Julio/Gainwell for DJ Moore (worried league will think it's not fair)

Julio for Damien Harris?

---nevermind, just saw Julio gonna test knee in warmups, probably can't move him)

Edited by TheGuildedAge

Your advice last year helped me win my league THANKS!!

Now for Week 2 :  With Gabe Davis  questionable and on Monday who do you recommend i put in my flex (1pt. PPR)

Courtland Sutton

Darrell Henderson

Diontae Johnson

David Montgomery

Curtis Samuel

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Does Kmet get targeted and does he catch a ball? The Kittle injury is killing me 

Me too Kmet gave a big goose egg week one I was lucky to pick up G. Everett for this week.  Is there anyone even available on waivers for you?

22 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Does Kmet get targeted and does he catch a ball? The Kittle injury is killing me 

Lifelong Bears fan here.  Tonight probably won’t be his coming out party, but I genuinely think he’ll breakout this year since he’s so necessary.  I watched the game last week and you need to throw out all performances with that weather.

I don’t think you’ll find anyone on waivers I’d play him over - Tonyan maybe?

Edited by Irvin088