[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Latavius Murray or Kelvin Benjamin as a flex in a ppr league? Also get 5 extra points if the runner gets 100+ yards rushing or the receiver gets 100+ yards receiving.

I'd play Benjamin. IMO, they both have an even chance at reaching 100 yards, Benjamin has a better chance at scoring and will get more points as he'll have more catches.

Rashad Jenning, LeGarrette Blount, Keenan Allen, David Hagan, Charles Johnson

PPR, what 3 you pick? Thanks.

Did you mean Derek Hagan? If so, he'll be warming the bench. I hate to say but I think Jennings might be the other one on the bench cause Allen and Johnson should be going for you and I think Blount is about to have another one of those multi-TD games with close to 100 yards.

L. Murray Fred Jackson Chris Ivory Kenny stills I need a RB2 and Flex In standard

FJax as your RB2 and I feel like Murray offers more upside in the Flex spot over Stills. Ivory is the last option.

Latavius Murry or LaGarrette Blount in a PPR?

I'd go Blount over Murray as, like I stated above, I think a big game is coming. It's just the perfect set up.

I have the following WR in a PPR league and I need to pick three.

Jordy Nelson

OBJ

TY Hilton

Dez Bryant

That's insane!!

I'd go OBJ, Dez and Nelson.

Big PPR playoff matchup tomorrow, who would you start at flex?

Kenny Stills

Eric Decker

Jarvis Landry

Also, would do you like stafford or flacco this week?

Thanks

Stafford and stills for sure!

Do I play Julio Jones tomorrow?? I have Harry Douglas, Marques Colton, and Andrew Hawkins on my bench...

I think you'll have to wait to see if Julio is active. However, he may be too much of a risk to play even if he plays. but your other options are less than spectacular. I'd start Douglas, especially if Julio is out. Colston next.

OK, I'll bite.

Romo or Ryan...tough call.

That's I tough one. I would've leaned toward Ryan but without Julio, or at least a normal healthy Julio, you have to roll with Romo.

Hey Irish, WR decision any help would be appreciated. I have Dez, E. Sanders, AJ Green and Josh Gordon. Standard performance and PPR. We start two WR with one flex, I know I am starting Dez and Sanders but can't decide between Green and Gordon mainly because Haden completely shut down Green the last time they played.

Im in a total points league. Currently in 3rd and 5 points out of 2nd. Top 3 get paid. It is a .5 PPR. We have to start 1 QB, 1 K, and 1 D, then we can start any 5 players. Here is my line up:

RB Le'Veon Bell

RB Ivory @ TEN

RB F Jackson vs GB

RB Latavious Murray @ KC

RB Johnathan Stewart vs TB

RB Rashad Jennings vs WAS

WR Edelman vs MIA

WR VJAX @ CAR

TE Olsen vs TB

I am starting Le'veon but need help with the other 4 options. Any help is appreciated.

Another freaking out person with Julio here lol. Got lacy too..yippee.

It's definitely looking like even if Julio plays it's better to start someone else. But is it the same with lacy? If he plays start him? Or with rumors he splits 50/50 go with someone else?

I currently have at RB: lacy, Starks, Herron, hill

At WR: Julio, K. Allen, lafell, Landry, and I just picked up Douglas

In FA is colston, decker, Bryant, Andre Williams

It's PPR. Play 2 RB, 2 WR and a flex

Hey Irish, WR decision any help would be appreciated. I have Dez, E. Sanders, AJ Green and Josh Gordon. Standard performance and PPR. We start two WR with one flex, I know I am starting Dez and Sanders but can't decide between Green and Gordon mainly because Haden completely shut down Green the last time they played.

Hey Blaw23, how ya doing?

I would absolutely go with AJ green as he could be your #1 WR play this week out of all of your options. Sure Haden is a beast but I just think that they move him around enough to get him open.

Edited by irish

Im in a total points league. Currently in 3rd and 5 points out of 2nd. Top 3 get paid. It is a .5 PPR. We have to start 1 QB, 1 K, and 1 D, then we can start any 5 players. Here is my line up:

RB Le'Veon Bell

RB Ivory @ TEN

RB F Jackson vs GB

RB Latavious Murray @ KC

RB Johnathan Stewart vs TB

RB Rashad Jennings vs WAS

WR Edelman vs MIA

WR VJAX @ CAR

TE Olsen vs TB

I am starting Le'veon but need help with the other 4 options. Any help is appreciated.

I'd definitely start Freddy Jax, Stewart and Edelman. Now to pick between the rest for that last spot. I'm leaning towards Murray because we don't know what were going to get from Jennings and I believe that Murray has the highest ceiling out of all of them regardless.

Another freaking out person with Julio here lol. Got lacy too..yippee.

It's definitely looking like even if Julio plays it's better to start someone else. But is it the same with lacy? If he plays start him? Or with rumors he splits 50/50 go with someone else?

I currently have at RB: lacy, Starks, Herron, hill

At WR: Julio, K. Allen, lafell, Landry, and I just picked up Douglas

In FA is colston, decker, Bryant, Andre Williams

It's PPR. Play 2 RB, 2 WR and a flex

I'd go with lacy (if he's playing), hill, Allen, and lafell. Landry will probably be dealing with Revis, so would be my last choice. Keep an eye on lafell as he may not be at full strength.

Edited by irish

In tough spot for my my playoff matchup and everything looks great except my flex. Of notable mention I have Colston, Stills, Steven Jackson, and Doug Martin. It's a PPR league.

Thanks man

I'd go with stills, greatest upside.