[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 hour ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

@irish

.75 PPR

DJ Moore @ TB

Tyler Boyd vs Bills

Jakobi Meyers vs Mia

Jahan Dotson vs Cle

Isiah Hodgins vs Colts

can also sit Pacheco who I had to plug in for Henry and start 3 WRs instead of Pacheco in flex?

Hey SCP,

I'm still playing Pacheco and DJ and Meyers along with him. Dotson would've been my next option. 

On 12/29/2022 at 1:37 PM, irish said:

Absolutely. I think they could both get into the top 15.  So, you have 2 really solid #2 RBs but no real #1.  But both have upside. 

Bruh! They’re doing it to me again! I just had to drop Pollard for the inactive. Now Walker gets another questionable for the week? Doesn’t look good.

Am I still sticking Walker out there? Unhealthy, against a tough match up with no receiver help to take the focus off him?

I’m getting cold feet.

I’ve got Kelley (break glass in case of Ekeler), Hubbard, J.Cook, and Moss (wire)

Is it Moss (gross) because of his floor? I’m really thinking that Panthers rushing attack my keep the Bucs on their heels. I just always picked the wrong back?Cook have any opportunity in a high scoring, seeding implication Game?

(lamaze breathing)

7 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Bruh! They’re doing it to me again! I just had to drop Pollard for the inactive. Now Walker gets another questionable for the week? Doesn’t look good.

Am I still sticking Walker out there? Unhealthy, against a tough match up with no receiver help to take the focus off him?

I’m getting cold feet.

I’ve got Kelley (break glass in case of Ekeler), Hubbard, J.Cook, and Moss (wire)

Is it Moss (gross) because of his floor? I’m really thinking that Panthers rushing attack my keep the Bucs on their heels. I just always picked the wrong back?Cook have any opportunity in a high scoring, seeding implication Game?

(lamaze breathing)

Ooof, trying to give you a stroke here!  I'm still in Walker until he's listed as out. However, I'd have Moss at the ready. 

27 minutes ago, irish said:

Ooof, trying to give you a stroke here!  I'm still in Walker until he's listed as out. However, I'd have Moss at the ready. 

could you imagine starting Moss @ 10 only to watch Walker be the only weapon going @1:05?!?

I might just die now.

I have Cook as my last minute switch out because he plays in the MNF game. Unless you think Perine sounds like the better "option" for upside? that game is going to be all hands on deck.

I feel backed into a corner.

41 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

could you imagine starting Moss @ 10 only to watch Walker be the only weapon going @1:05?!?

I might just die now.

I have Cook as my last minute switch out because he plays in the MNF game. Unless you think Perine sounds like the better "option" for upside? that game is going to be all hands on deck.

I feel backed into a corner.

With the way that lines up, I'd definitely play Walker then and hold Cook as a just in case option.

• Sad 1

still breathing Irish in 2 leagues. Here's a question for one

0.5 ppr, pick 2 

Dobbins vs Steelers
Lockett vs Jets
Lat Murray @ KC

I'm enjoying the Bowl contest. But when I look at my picks I think I'm crazy until I remember that it's win/loss and not point spread.  In fact I thought I had lost a couple because of the spread, but actually won.

Edited by Dcat

37 minutes ago, Dcat said:

still breathing Irish in 2 leagues. Here's a question for one

0.5 ppr, pick 2 

Dobbins vs Steelers
Lockett vs Jets
Lat Murray @ KC

I'm enjoying the Bowl contest. But when I look at my picks I think I'm crazy until I remember that it's win/loss and not point spread.  In fact I thought I had lost a couple because of the spread, but actually won.

Yeah, not point spread for that contest, just straight up!

"I am barely breathing" ~ Duncan Sheik

Dobbins and Lockett for sure, unless you hear that Lockett is a late scratch, then you definitely have your answer. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, irish said:

Yeah, not point spread for that contest, just straight up!

"I am barely breathing" ~ Duncan Sheik

Dobbins and Lockett for sure, unless you hear that Lockett is a late scratch, then you definitely have your answer. 

thks and happy new year!  I may have a q for the other team (also in bad shape).

Just now, Dcat said:

thks and happy new year!  I may have a q for the other team (also in bad shape).

Same to you, sounds good!  

@irish

i know it doesn’t look like a championship team, but here we are.

Would you make any changes?

If C Watson is active I feel like I should get him into the lineup, but not sure who to bench.

I’ve also been debating Rodgers vs Minshew but at this point I think I’m saying f—k it and rolling with Minshew 

PPR
QB: Minshew

RB: Conner, A Jones

WR: Higgins, London

TE: Higbee

FLX: Najee, R White

DST: Cowboys (9pts on TNF)

BN: A Rodgers, G Davis, Hollywood, Mostert, Hodgins, C Watson

15 minutes ago, Tropic Lunder said:

@irish

i know it doesn’t look like a championship team, but here we are.

Would you make any changes?

If C Watson is active I feel like I should get him into the lineup, but not sure who to bench.

I’ve also been debating Rodgers vs Minshew but at this point I think I’m saying f—k it and rolling with Minshew 

PPR
QB: Minshew

RB: Conner, A Jones

WR: Higgins, London

TE: Higbee

FLX: Najee, R White

DST: Cowboys (9pts on TNF)

BN: A Rodgers, G Davis, Hollywood, Mostert, Hodgins, C Watson

Welcome to the Big Show!

I like everything you have but would probably bench White and play either Davis (1) or Hollywood (2) in your flex. If Watson played and is ready to go, he plays over Davis. 

GL

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, irish said:

Welcome to the Big Show!

I like everything you have but would probably bench White and play either Davis (1) or Hollywood (2) in your flex. If Watson played and is ready to go, he plays over Davis. 

GL

Watson looks like he’s gonna be a GTD, which wouldn’t be an issue if he was a 10am game, but of course—to spice things up—he’s a 1:25pm game.

I think he has a lot more upside than my other options if healthy and would like to get him into my lineup.

Do I:

a) keep R White (vs CAR, 10am) in my flex regardless of Watson’s status

b) put Gabe Davis (vs CIN, MNF) as a ‘placeholder’ and go Watson if ruled active after 10am and go Davis if ruled out

c) start Gabe Davis regardless of Watson’s status

d) start Hollywood (vs ATL, 10am, no Hop, but Blough at QB) regardless of Watson’s status

thanks for the input! Good luck and Happy New Year!

Edited by Tropic Lunder

59 minutes ago, Tropic Lunder said:

Watson looks like he’s gonna be a GTD, which wouldn’t be an issue if he was a 10am game, but of course—to spice things up—he’s a 1:25pm game.

I think he has a lot more upside than my other options if healthy and would like to get him into my lineup.

Do I:

a) keep R White (vs CAR, 10am) in my flex regardless of Watson’s status

b) put Gabe Davis (vs CIN, MNF) as a ‘placeholder’ and go Watson if ruled active after 10am and go Davis if ruled out

c) start Gabe Davis regardless of Watson’s status

d) start Hollywood (vs ATL, 10am, no Hop, but Blough at QB) regardless of Watson’s status

thanks for the input! Good luck and Happy New Year!

It's probably going to be C, starting Gabe regardless. But would love to be B, as, imo, Watson has a higher ceiling than Davis. 

Happy New Year!

35 minutes ago, stickers said:

Championship match,

have ETN, Stevenson and Dillon as options for RB in Ppr. Need 2

also have Herbert and Minshew for my Superflex spot in 6 pt TDs. 

No brainer for me at the RB spots - ETN and Stevenson for sure. I'm also playing Herbert, even though I think Minshew has just as strong a game. 

@irish

Full PPR, Two week playoffs so I go week 17/18

Starters in bold, ESPN Lineup

TEAM 1

QB: Cousins

RB: McCaffrey

RB: Brian Robinson

WR: Evans

WR: Amon St. Brown

TE: Knox

FLEX: AJ Dillon

DST: 49ers

K: Dickers

BENCH: Allgeier, Aaron Jones, Dotson, Olave, Pachecho, Rachaad White, Waller

TEAM 2

RB: Swift

RB: Robinson Jr.

WR: Waddle

WR: Williams

TE: Engram

FLEX: McKinnon

DST: Eagles

K: Dicker

BENCH: Henry, Miles Sanders, Rachaad White, Zay Jones, Foreman, Dotson, C Watson

So< Irish, it comes down to this for my other playoff game:     

I'm playing Lockett (4pm) in Flex1.  I have James Cook on the bench (MNF) to plug in if Lockett is a last minute scratch, which I doubt.   

My Flex 2 is a conundrum.  Originally I considered J Cook since Buffalo is using him a lot more...  but now that Cook is my insurance for Lockett, I need to consider other options for the Flex.  Here are my choices for the Flex2:

Jeff Wilson @ NE or Isaiah Hodgins (has been on fire for NYG) vs Colts. 

40 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Full PPR, Two week playoffs so I go week 17/18

Starters in bold, ESPN Lineup

TEAM 1

RB: McCaffrey

RB: Brian Robinson

WR: Evans

WR: Amon St. Brown

TE: Knox

FLEX: AJ Dillon

DST: 49ers

K: Dickers

BENCH: Allgeier, Aaron Jones, Dotson, Olave, Pachecho, Rachaad White, Waller

TEAM 2

RB: Swift

RB: Robinson Jr.

WR: Waddle

WR: Williams

TE: Engram

FLEX: McKinnon

DST: Eagles

K: Dicker

BENCH: Henry, Miles Sanders, Rachaad White, Zay Jones, Foreman, Dotson, C Watson

Team 1

I'm playing Aaron Jones over Dillon in the flex. The rest is the same. 

Team 2

This one is brutal as I can't bench Sanders and I'm just not sure who I bench him for. Either Swift or Robinson. Probably Swift. The rest I agree on as well. 

GL and Happy New Year!

40 minutes ago, Decisions said:

@irish

1/2 PPR

higbee or Kmet?

Tough call but going Higbee. 

10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

So< Irish, it comes down to this for my other playoff game:     

I'm playing Lockett (4pm) in Flex1.  I have James Cook on the bench (MNF) to plug in if Lockett is a last minute scratch, which I doubt.   

My Flex 2 is a conundrum.  Originally I considered J Cook since Buffalo is using him a lot more...  but now that Cook is my insurance for Lockett, I need to consider other options for the Flex.  Here are my choices for the Flex2:

Jeff Wilson @ NE or Isaiah Hodgins (has been on fire for NYG) vs Colts. 

Flex 1 - Lockett is playing, so that's a done deal.

Flex 2 - Play Hodgins regardless of the Lockett play, however, it does help that situation as well, leaving you Cook to plug in if needed. 

GL and Happy New Year!

1 hour ago, irish said:

Team 1

I'm playing Aaron Jones over Dillon in the flex. The rest is the same. 

Team 2

This one is brutal as I can't bench Sanders and I'm just not sure who I bench him for. Either Swift or Robinson. Probably Swift. The rest I agree on as well. 

GL and Happy New Year!

Thanks as always!

Happy New Year and thanks for the help this year. Main league I was one and done but I have to public leagues LOL, playing a good friend in championship! Want to win because he's so cocky!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case any of you who have spent time in this thread are looking for a Playoff Fantasy League, I run one. The thread is on the main forum and you can post there or PM if interested. $25 per team. 

4 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I need advice on who to start in your league

🤣 fire away!  I can't always promise the best advice though. 

• Haha 1