is this in bad taste for me to do?

risethewake

the guy in our league who is 2-8, of course, has the 1st waiver wire pick. I just offered him Denard Robinson for his waiver pick because he literally has like NO rb's. If he accepts the trade, is it in bad taste for me to push the trade through immediately so I can be sure to get the pick I want tonight?

Edited by risethewake

If you are doing something differently than has been done with all other trades to personally benefit you, yes it is in bad taste; it's actually just plain wrong

If you are doing something differently than has been done with all other trades to personally benefit you, yes it is in bad taste; it's actually just plain wrong

THIS. "pushing the trade through" quicker, presumably, would be in very bad taste. That wouldn't happen for any other league member, so it shouldn't happen for you. I know it sucks, but you will literally be bending the rules for yourself. If you don't want a delay on the trade, then eliminate it for everyone, BUT do that in the offseason; you can't change league rules in mid-season

I was surprised everyone started off saying that it was OK. It is not fair if your pushing you Trade thru so it goes thru right away and you get to pick up because u have the power as commish to do that. Its actually cheating since no one else can do that. Just my .02

Well I didn't end up doing it. Even though we have no clear cut rules on post trade time, nobody has asked to push a trade through all season and I assume felt content waiting the day or two, so that's why I was asking. It's no biggie, I just let the cards fall the way they did, and I'm glad I did.