[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What say you...?

BigMO1

Getting anything for Cam nowadays is a win IMO. Who are your other RBs? Vereen is definitely a relative step down from ingram, but I think having a real QB could potentially be a good win for you

Why? He's producing great in fantasy? I only ask because of the way you phrased it, like moving Brady is a priority.

If you need a RB, then yeah that's a pretty good trade for you, although I would think you could do better as long as the other owner who would trade you a better back needed a QB

I wouldn't. Cam will get better because he cant do any worse so it's all up hill from here with Cam and i do believe he will get it together and be pretty good down the home stretch of the season because the Panthers are still in the division race because of how bad thr NFC South has been this year. Ingram has been a stud and will continue to be. Vereen puts up good numbers when he gets a lot of snaps, but the Patriots and their "running back by comittee" philosophy makes it hard to trust vereen consistently every week. I'd keep cam and ingram because at least you can trust ingram for rb1 type points every week and Cam will get better.

"Why? He's producing great in fantasy? I only ask because of the way you phrased it, like moving Brady is a priority."

I have Luck and Brady. I'm trying to move Brady for an RB1 or WR1. Sorry for the vagueness. I've had other posts which have been more specific.

Rest of my roster:

RB-le'veon, Ellington, Vereen, monte, AP

WR-OBJ, martavis, VJAX, CPATT, Alshon

I would much rather do that deal, personally. Lynch is a much better runner in a better offense, and I see them leaning more on him as Wilson continues to struggle somewhat. Seahawks are starting to remember that their offense is predicated on the run, and while Wilson is a good young QB, his ability skyrockets when he has a strong running game.

Ellington's good, and I wish you could give up Vereen instead of Ellington and just go for Lynch and forget Sanchez... is that a possiblity?

Gotcha. I would look at Ellington's production this year with Palmer out, and then decide on the trade based on that. I don't think he sucked (I'm too lazy to look it up at the moment), but if he did really well then I'd probably stick with the first trade and get Ingram without giving up Ellington

My roster is mentioned above. His roster as follows:

QB- romo, cam

RB- Ingram, Morris, Andre Williams

WR- Antonio brown, Benjamin, Evans, Jordan Matthews, Roddy

TE- Olsen, witten (not mentioned in my roster-I have TE Kelce

He doesn't seem to be willing to part with one of his WRs. Suggestions then if not taking cam back in this trade?

Edited by BigMO1

If you want to make a trade I guess pry Olsen from him. He could manage with witten and waiver wire. Gets a a better Qb and a rb to replace Ingram. You get a better TE than Kelce and a nice rb for your roster. I obviously think you win this deal based on the needs your filling vs what you're losing. He may not got for it but worth a shot.