[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR2 Sanu or VJax?

nwfootball

I'd go Sanu against the Saints

No way the play is definitely Jackson, IMO.

Edited by irish

No way the play is definitely Jackson, IMO.

Jackson has not had but ONE game of 10+ points. Washington's young corners have actually played fairly well as of late, Especially Bashaud Breeland. Mike Evans is already the clear #1 WR in that offense and do you really want two Wr's from the same team starting? I'd go sanu in what's probably going to be a shoot out against the saints and while i definitely see AJ Green going off, i see Sanu getting his fair share of points in this game at least.

Edited by P2Nation21

Jackson has not had but ONE game of 10+ points. Washington's young corners have actually played fairly well as of late, Especially Bashaud Breeland. Mike Evans is already the clear #1 WR in that offense and do you really want two Wr's from the same team starting? I'd go sanu in what's probably going to be a shoot out against the saints and while i definitely see AJ Green going off, i see Sanu getting his fair share of points in this game at least.

This.

VJax has had 5 out of his total 9 games above 10+ points and 5 of them are over the last 6 games minus the bye week. He's been targeted 90 times this season...90 and 55 of them have been over the last 6 games with 30 catches. The issue is he hasn't gotten into the endzone as much.

Week 4 - 12.2

Week 5 - 22.4

Week 6 - 10.6

Week 9 - 14.6

Week 10 - 15.5

Sanu has been targeted 73 times this season and saw an increase when AJ was out. With AJ back, I see his targets and touches going down and I think this will be the first week that AJ is back to normal.

I don't think much will separate the two this week but I just like VJax more and think he's due to score.

Edited by irish

Congrats, you must be in a PPR league..... not everyone is, which I am not, nor apparently is the other poster. Not sure what the original poster's league is, but that does make a potential difference.

Not sure what your issue is, but feel free to throttle back

Congrats, you must be in a PPR league..... not everyone is, which I am not, nor apparently is the other poster. Not sure what the original poster's league is, but that does make a potential difference.

I'm cool just wanting to state facts and have others living in the real too. The OP never said his scoring system and since standard scoring leagues are a thing of the past, I went ahead and assumed it was PPR.

If the OP's league is standard scoring, I still play VJax over Sanu this week.

Thanks for writing that, saved me the time! Jackson has been mediocre at best this year and in Non PPR leagues he has been a dud. PPR makes anyone look good.

I'm cool just wanting to state facts and have others living in the real too. The OP never said his scoring system and since standard scoring leagues are a thing of the past, I went ahead and assumed it was PPR.

If the OP's league is standard scoring, I still play VJax over Sanu this week.

Idk what your talking about. A lot of my friends and the people i know in FF leagues are in Standard scoring leagues. Ppr is definitely not more popular.

Idk what your talking about. A lot of my friends and the people i know in FF leagues are in Standard scoring leagues. Ppr is definitely not more popular.

Really. Guess it's all perspective. I play in about 10 leagues, not one is standard. Most BoTH leagues here are PPR. I added PPR to my leagues about 10 years ago. Wish there was a way to find out which is played more.

Edited by irish

Wow I think we have successfully changed this guy's original topic! I say sanu. As a regretful VJAX owner in a standard scoring league...he has been an absolute frustration / disappointment etc (now watch him go off this weekend- maybe it'll be the luck of the "Irish"). I ONLY do three leagues a year (I don't have THAT much time on my hands)...they are all standard. But I do waste an awful lot of time on mock drafts before the season and I will tell you that most ppl mock drafting are using a standard scoring platform.

Hey guys we are standard scoring only

That certainly clears things up. Gotta step into the new age. I'd still start Jackson.

Alright well im open to stacking cause im out projected 20 some points.

Yeah they've talked switching to ppr ..sounds fun.

Good direction to go for the league.