Pick 1 Stewart,J.Bell,Sankey or Hyde?

IrishPride

I think Bell or Sankey because of the amount of touches, Sankey has been getting more comfortable so his upside/ceiling is limited but he's a safe play but I think with no Reggie, Bell should probably be started over the others. Stewart can't be relied upon he's talented but that o-line and offense is terrible I don't see any back in Carolina being effective at blocking, I like him vs ATL but I think I'd still take a chance on Bell or Sankey. Hyde is not getting enough consistently to warrant a start.

Bell kinda scares me? Arizona has not given up 100yds all year? Cards give up 15.4 FF pts. per game NFL avg. 21.6 FF pts.

I think Robotpimp may be right about Sankey? Steelers have given up 100yds 4 times and avg. 20.0 pts. per game to opposing Rb's, seems like Bell is safe bet and Sankey is the long shot? With McCluster/Wasington questionable, its all the more appealing? Am I just reading this wrong?