[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how am I looking?

risethewake

So my week 11 opponent has Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant left and I am done for the week with a 43 point lead at the moment; 109-66. Think he will make that 43-44 points to tie or beat me? Big Ben has proven himself to be an amazing player and both Brown and Bryant can be dangerous. Do I have this game in the bag most likely, or should I worry?

If its PPR, you could be in trouble because of all the receptions Brown racks up on a weekly basis plus we've seen all year how he can just go off at any time in any game. Bryant will probably be decent, 10-15 points depending on if its PPR or standard. Say brown has 8 catches for 150 yards and a TD, if your 1 point PPR, there's 29 points there before bryants points. If your standard scoring i think you'll be fine although keep in mind, titans have a very mediocre Pass Defense and Brown and Bryant both could have big days.

My friend is in a similar situation. If he holds out, i lock up the first seed and playoff bye week!

His opponent has a. Brown and Bryant.

He has h.miller with a 32 point lead.

I really like his chances but I think it's about a 50/50 chance

Edited by Blasto95

Fantasy Football...nothing is guaranteed...I'd sweat it until the game is over!

This..i have a 31 point lead with my opponent having Leveon tonight & ill be nervous until that clock hits 0.

Honestly theres nothing u can do but pray to the FF gods, and they arent nice.

This..i have a 31 point lead with my opponent having Leveon tonight & ill be nervous until that clock hits 0.

Honestly theres nothing u can do but pray to the FF gods, and they arent nice.

Sometimes they come through for you. I was done for the day and up by 52.55 going into the NE game and my opponent still had Brady, Gronk, and Edelman to go. Fully expected some high scoring shoot-out and a loss. When Brady closed out the first half @ 0 due to his interceptions I began to feel a little more comfortable.