[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desperate for RB need advice!

Helpmeout

I'm incredibly deep at WR and incredibly thin at RB...my only healthy startable RB is beast mode and my receivers are sanders evans ODB white harvin j matthews and garçon (who I am 2 seconds away from dropping) given that Wr is my only position of depth theyll be my only trade bait other than possibly a back up QB (Wilson) or TE (Reed/Kelce)...who are some startable RB options I could try to target with one or any combo of these WRs....PLEASE HELP! any opinions or advice will be appreciated.

Look for some teams in a similar situation as you but hurting at WR instead of RB. Youre deep at Wr but pretty much wr2/3 not a lot of value. It would be very hard to get a top 10 Rb wothout trading away sanders.

Maybe get Sankey or tre Mason cheap. If the owner is hurting for a WR he may even jump on garcon. White should get it done however.

You could also sell high on Evans. He should easily get you a top 20rb

And don't hesitate to throw in one of your TEs or Garcon/harvin if that's what it takes to get a deal done. Those guys are pretty much irrelevant and you could find a waiver replacement for them easily

Im not a big fan of Gore or that offense in general..I wouldn't do it...and with Sanders suffering a concussion...you may lose him this week...you would be looking at Evans, ODB, and Matthews as your starters...Matthews probably has the highest trade value for you now...Mason could be a reasonable target...you might be able to get Sims off waivers...

• Like 1

I'm picking up mason out of the waivers. I just traded for Ahmad Bradshaw on Saturday and then he breaks his ankle Sunday, so that has put me in a spot at rb/ flex. I just made a trade for Denard Robinson (gave up mike evans) but I'm going to pick up mason for insurance to go along with Mark Ingram who is my rb2, and alfred morris, who is on the bench. I have leveon bell on a bye next week so I'll need one at my rb2 spot for next week with bell on a bye and one at my flex position with the loss of Bradshaw for the season. I think mason is going to finish strong and the Rams defense is good enough to keep games close so they can pound Mason. I like Bishop Sanky too, he just looked pretty good against the steelers and should finish strong as well.

I'm targeting gray sims and Murray (oAkland) off the WW. I doubt I will get all three so I'm hoping for two of them I have one open roster spot so is have to drop someone to get a second RB...I'm leaning towards garçon as my weakest link or recently reinjured Jordan Reed....who of those two should I drop?