Raiders rb Murray worth ww pick up?

Dredged

If you have a deep bench, then he could be worth a stash. I thought they would lean more on him weeks ago when McFadden and Mjd were and still are completely ineffective.

It would just be not smart for the raiders to not give him a shot. Very easily Mjd and McFadden won't be back. It's a long lost season. Might as well tryout some of your prospects. Especially in place of players that should be benched anyway

Yeah Murray's measurables are off the charts, almost literally, so it's been confusing to many of us why the damn Raiders haven't given the young kid a chance ahead of the two fossils long before now. Not sure if they'll go with him more full time, but if you've got a spare spot it would be prudent to invest in him and see what happens

I don't know if I'd drop Sims for him..... Sims is getting more and more time ahead of Rainey, while Murray had 7 touches (4 carries) yesterday in a timeshare with the other 2 stooges. You don't have someone else to drop for him?

I drafted Murray in a dynasty this past summer and added Murray in a deeper redraft two weeks ago. It's definitely time to add him.