[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff bound! Do I have a chance?

UniqueCopy

I really can't believe I'm making this post! Just goes to show you that hard work and dedication pay off :)

I'd like to know what you think my chances are of pulling off a championship win against these guys in the other division with what seem like really stacked teams. I'd also like to know how you think I can improve, considering people in my league generally refuse to trade.

I'll be going for Fleener on the WW this week, and I'll likely drop Sanchez for Joquie Bell.

My team here, and in my signature.

http://i.imgur.com/Vm6wFNO.png

The first three teams are likely who I'll be facing, but the fourth team might knock out the second or third.

http://i.imgur.com/t...c.jpg

Edited by UniqueCopy

I like your chances IF Gio Bernard is healthy. Hill was good again this week but Gio is more consistent and has a better chance of the big game because of his receiving ability out of the backfield. With Gio healthy along with Ingram at your rb spots with Luck and D thomas as well, i definitely think you have a decent shot.

Maybe try to package Forsett and Hill in a deal for a rb1, idk when your trade deadline is, mine is Wednesday in my Espn league, but if you can get another rb1, I'd REALLY like your chances. I'm going after Fleener myself on the WW this week and with Dwayne allen ppossibly out 1-2 weeks and Ahmad Bradshaw going down for the year, i think fleener will be a top 5 TE the rest of the year.

Out of all the teams id take yours if that means anything. But, its Fantasy Football. Anything could happen and if your team doesn't go off and theirs does at the wrong time, thats all it takes. And vice versa. Gunna have to wait and see how it plays out but i like your chances.

Thank you for all the replies guys, really appreciate it. It's made me take a step back, take a look as a whole, and see that the team I've assembled really is decent. I really wish I could package some guys, even Wallace/ODB, but nobody is trading.

This week I dropped Sanchez, Rivera, and the Chargers for Fleener, J Bell, and the Colts. I'm happy :)

So.... I just made a big trade with 15 seconds till the trade deadline. I'm the type who always questions trades, right after they happen.

I sent Gio (goodbye, sweet prince), Hill, and Wallace.

I got Antonio Brown and Greg Olson...

WTF am I going to do with DT, Cobb, Gordon, Brown, ODB, and Mathews, now that the trade deadline has passed??