[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP suspended for the remainder of the season

cincy slammers

I don't think this was ever in question. His ignorance in all this is astounding. Which makes the argument all you people claiming he can live the rest of his life on what he as earned to this point, somewhat flimsy. For all we know he may have already pissed away most of it.

I've got enough to worry about. I'm thinking that's his problem. Forgive me if I don't feel bad for him
  • Like 1

I think you are

I've got enough to worry about. I'm thinking that's his problem. Forgive me if I don't feel bad for him

I don't want anybody to feel bad for him. I want everybody to feel bad for the NFL and everyone that loves it. Because these tools are ruining it.

This is not per se about AP or what they are doing to him. It is about the f'ed up system for punishment in the league and it's disturbing inequities and hypocricy that brought us to this point.

• Like 1

NO Welps....

No, lacerations.

I was originally in the 'people have the right to raise their kids that way' camp until I learned that those infamous pictures were taken a week after the beating.

The kid still had open wounds a trucking week later. That honda is ridiculous. A grown man whipping a 4 year old until there was blood and then keeping on going. He got off easy in court.

That said, the NFL is trucking this up Royally. They need to administer their policy and not try to 'make an example' of AP.

• Like 3

Mark Rosen (Local Sports reporter) was on KFAN this AM and stated that the Vikes could cut AP and save $13MM next year to sign needed help via FA...

He also indicated that funny that Lynch wants out of SEA and AP would be looking to find a team that needed a power RB... HMMM

Edited by dfv87

Reading is fundamental apparently.

Doesn't matter if appeal is won or not. Since an arbiter has ruled AP can be kept on exempt list, even if he wins his appeal of the suspension he will still be unable to play because he will not be removed from the exempt list.

AP is done, now go back to your cave.

• Like 3

Reading is fundamental apparently.

Doesn't matter if appeal is won or not. Since an arbiter has ruled AP can be kept on exempt list, even if he wins his appeal of the suspension he will still be unable to play because he will not be removed from the exempt list.

AP is done, now go back to your cave.

Yep, all winning the appeal will get him is game checks not game time.
  • Like 1

He will appeal it.. dont know why i dont see anyone talking about him still being able to play.

Have you seen and read this story?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11899414/arbiter-shyam-das-rules-adrian-peterson-minnesota-vikings

This says they can keep him on the exempt list as long as they want. So even if he were to appeal the 6 game suspension he will be on exemp list and will not be able to play.

Why do you still believe so strongly that he will play. Is Schefter or some other expert tweating that? Do you believe he and the NFLPA will win some appeal or have some other legal ruling that forces the NFL to allow him to play?

Just because you WANT it to happen or BELIEVE it will happen does not mean it WILL happen.

But keep believing what you want, and treating everybody else like a bunch of idiots. I keep reading your posts even though I put you on ignore hoping there might be some redeeming quality info coming from you. I should have known better long ago, the more you post the more you sound like some little kid who cannot reason or understand fact, only what you WANT.

• Like 1

Have you seen and read this story?

http://espn.go.com/n...nnesota-vikings

This says they can keep him on the exempt list as long as they want. So even if he were to appeal the 6 game suspension he will be on exemp list and will not be able to play.

Why do you still believe so strongly that he will play. Is Schefter or some other expert tweating that? Do you believe he and the NFLPA will win some appeal or have some other legal ruling that forces the NFL to allow him to play?

Just because you WANT it to happen or BELIEVE it will happen does not mean it WILL happen.

But keep believing what you want, and treating everybody else like a bunch of idiots. I keep reading your posts even though I put you on ignore hoping there might be some redeeming quality info coming from you. I should have known better long ago, the more you post the more you sound like some little kid who cannot reason or understand fact, only what you WANT.

:clap:

I'm just being difficult that's all.. I was wrong.

I wonder how annoying somebody is in person that is so annoying just through typed words on the innerwebs. I'm guessing VERY

Classic troll behavior, I blame myself for feeding him. No more, he could post the greatest nugget of FF info ever and I'll be missing it, better than trying to explain to somebody that is just being obtuse.