[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Emmanuel Sanders isn't cleared...

MTSuper7

...Cody Latimer seems like an upside flier for a WR desperate team. That hit on Sanders was wicked, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was out for a week, maybe more. The official depth chart still shows Andre Caldwell ahead of Latimer, but I wonder just how real that is. In this amazing year of impact rookie WRs, could Latimer shine when given the chance? I was surprised Latimer wasn't at least an honorable mention as a fill-in in the Free Agent Forecast. With that offense and Latimer's talent, he's as good a homerun swing as any for week 12, no, assuming he gets some 1st team reps during practice?

I don't know really anything on those recievers other than Caldwell has been on the field more than latimer. But that may just be because of game situations.

I think they go with the burner to replace sanders. I don't think Welker takes sanders reps because he's used completely differently.

This is the correct answer (IMO).

Caldwell may see more snaps, doesn't automatically mean you go add the guy. Even in that offense.

I agree - I wouldn't bother with Caldwell either. I suppose John Fox does have a history of being quite conservative. And truth be told, Peyton is probably calling the shots anyway. Maybe if Sanders was out the rest of the year we'd see Latimer get a shot, but I can totally see Welker being a 1 or 2 week stopgap. I have no dog in this fight fantasywise, but am definitely interested as a Bronco fan.

I didn't land Emmanuel on any of my teams this year. He was on my radar big time, but he was on the radar of everyone else, too. I think I'm going to start pulling the trigger a round or two earlier with players like him instead of waiting and hoping he falls. With people not using fantasy magazine cheat sheets much anymore and cheat sheets getting better at the big internet sites, it's getting harder and harder to grab speculative picks with a high ceiling in rounds 6-10.

I tell ya, I am shocked/pleased by his production. I have him in a dynasty league and figured he'd be a spot starter with Cruz and JJones on my roster.

There were grumblings that Latimer was the more elite talent and would eventually push him out. So much for that.

• Like 1