[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Talk me off this ledge...

sksmith

FJax scares me a tad with his groin injury, those things can be so easy to reaggrevate...

TRich is available...ugh!

I don't drop Fred and go for Trent, do I? My starters are Jennings and Mathews, so either would most likely just be Flex candidates

Definitely pick up trent Richardson and run as far away from jackson as you can. He is sharing time with two other rbs and he is not going to produce fantasy starter numbers at all. With Bradshaw out for the year, Richardson is going to get 90% of the touches and he is a solid rb2 or flex start for the rest of the year. He's a tough physical runner and has a good chance of getting a td each week as he will be the goal line back and the 3rd down back as well and hes a very under rated receiver out of the back field. I think with the starting job clearly his, i think he flourishes the rest of the year. Pick him up before someone else snags him. I'm trying to trade for him myself as a Ahmad Bradshaw owner. I just traded for Ahmad Bradshaw Saturday and he breaks his ankle Sunday, talk about bad luck!

I agree with FastSteve. Wouldn't be surprised to turn on ESPN and see "Colts Sign Legarrette Blount/Ben Tate to a 1 year deal." Would stick with FJAX

i wouldn't be surprised if they signed tate at all but richardson is the better back. And FYI, blount is already on a team, he plays for the steelers.

I wasn't aware of that, news to me and i have espn updates, aint that some honda. Anyway, i don't see them signing blount because of just what the steelers released him for, he has major character issues and rhe Colts aren't going to bring a guy like that into the solid locker room they have. Tate would be the best bet, but i still like richardson for the rest of the year.

Oh but the damn itch to make moves for no other reason but to make a move, it is so tempting to scratch! Why must TRich's first opponent be JAX? Why have I had 3 cups of coffee this morning?

Colts are much more likely to sign Tate over blount. Besides the character issues from blount, he's pretty much the same exact player as Trich. I can't speak for both of their pass blocking. But they are limited in receiving, goaline and between the tackle RBs. They need a rb to replace Bradshaw, not just any other rb.

And FJax won't be in a timeshare with 2 other backs. Dixon will become irrelevant and Bryce brown will take on a smaller spiller role. That is if FJax is 100% healthy