[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver-wire roulette

BigMO1

Think I'm ready to part with monte ball. Need objectivity for RB claim prioritization:

(Considering ROW schedules)

-Jonas Gray (DET, GB, SD, MIA, NYJ, BUF)

-Joique Bell (NE, CHI, TB, MIN, CHI, GB)

-Latavius Murray (KC, STL, SF, KC, BUF, DEN)

-Knile Davis (OAK, DEN, AZ, OAK, PIT, SD)

Thx!

I dont think Gray is going to have any games close to the game he just did. He might do decent but its the Pats an theyre hard to predict whats going to happen in that backfield. With Bush hurt/sucking i think he should be #1 priority then Gray, Murray, Davis.

yeah I don't think Gray will have another 199 yd 4 TD day either, just that his ability coupled with the Pats offense makes for a higher potential in his performance, plus the other RBs are pretty weak lol

Is anybody else excited about Murray (possibly) finally getting a chance? Or is it too little too late given that OAK has multiple troubles right now and difficult schedule coming up?

Very excited about Murray. He is my number one or two of the four listed if you don't need the player to start this week as an RB2. If you do need a start this week I'd go Bell, Gray, Murray, Davis. But if you have RB locked up and just want upside I'd go Gray/Murray(really tough, I like Murray's raw upside over Gray, but if Gray keeps getting the touches he has been he could be a stud ROS) I guess since this is one for UPSIDE I'll go Murray, Gray, Bell, Davis(Although if Charles went down he'd jump to one)

6'3 225 and ran a 4.3 fourty yard dash. Physical speciman that Sparano said would get more touches. Also, I've seen the patriots go away from the hot hand for no reason too many time, I'm sure James White will go for 350 yards vs Detroit.

Bingo