[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KB13 for Vereen/vjax

Depends if you're trying to really upgrade your RBs or not. If so, I don't like the deal at all because Vereen's production depends on what team they're playing, how Belichick felt when he woke up that day, etc. In other words, for someone of Kelvin's production I'd want a better RB. Having said that, is WR how you want to upgrade your RBs? I only ask that because if you've only got those 3 WRs behind Kelvin, it may be better just to keep your WRs as they are

Yeah I'd prefer Gore or Mason than Vereen, for sure. I just don't want to see you trade your best WR for a RB, only to then be lacking in your WRs...... maybe that Vereen/VJax deal is the best of both worlds, I just wish Vereen were more consistent

So you'd trade Kelvin for VJax & Vereen, and then turn around and trade Vereen for Andre Johnson? That sounds horrible because 1) you're doing the trade to upgrade your RB corps, and 2) I'd rather have Kelvin than VJax & Johnson.... am I reading that right?

Ahh sorry, forgot you had Andre Johnson, yeah that'd be cool if he takes it, I could see that helping both sides

And good call keeping Kelvin :) Good luck!