HELP: Maclin For Julio

jhong13

So I really like Jeremy Maclin. He's been getting more than the job done but he has a tough schedule coming up (i'm not worried about Jordan Mathews- confident he'll slow down). Julio on the other hand hasn't really got the job done but he has an easy schedule coming up and is getting lots of targets. But Roddy White is also in the picture and frankly, the falcons suck. So if anyone can give me trade advice (with an explanation) that would be great. Thanks

Edited by jhong13

Julio gets numbers but doesn't seem to spread them out weekly, he'll get a couple of weeks of 40 yarders, then a 150 yarder.... he's kind of maddening to own

I have both guys in one of my leagues. If I could only keep one it would be Maclin. Philly has an explosive offense and run a ton of plays plus their o-line is getting healthier. Atlanta's o-line is awful which is directly linked to why Julio's numbers have dropped. Ryan isn't getting the time he needs to throw the ball down field.

• Like 1