[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Latavius Murray

lennykravitz2004

Anything to see here? Nothing yet here on the Huddle I've seen (just saw Casale's article), but I've read where Sparano says that Raida fans can expect to "see more of him".

http://www.csnbayare...latavius-murray

http://justblogbaby....ers-first-unit/

I added him this morning, FWIW, regardless. Was holding AP "just in case", so no loss/gain yet, IMO.

Edited by lennykravitz2004

Was this in your worst to first WW league?

Yes, I knew everyone would go after Gray first so I dropped him down in priority. The one team that has been sniping me every week only put in for Gray this week. I actually was able to get Mason (Ball), Sims (Peterson), Shorts (Cordarrelle P) & Indy's D (Clevelend) this week. None of them except Indy will start for me, but at least I'm looking at some fair depth now and hoping Mason can be a little more going forward.

Yes, I knew everyone would go after Gray first so I dropped him down in priority. The one team that has been sniping me every week only put in for Gray this week. I actually was able to get Mason (Ball), Sims (Peterson), Shorts (Cordarrelle P) & Indy's D (Clevelend) this week. None of them except Indy will start for me, but at least I'm looking at some fair depth now and hoping Mason can be a little more going forward.

I'm curious why drop Gray down in priority based on what others are doing? If he was the best option he's your #1 and if he isn't there then waivers move to your #2 and so on. Or does your waiver system not handle that? For me (on CBS) if I want Gray first, but then Sims if he isn't there I do 2 add drops

add Gray drop Hillman

add Sims drop Hillman

If Gray is there I get him, and cannot add Sims because I don't have Hillman to drop. If I also want Sims in addition to (but behind Gray) I add another - add Sims drop X, so long as Sims is available (at my 2nd time thru) and I still have player X it happens. All waiver moves are logged after indicating if they were done and if not why.

I figured Gray would go before my #5 slot this week but I tried anyway. Already had Sims but screwed up last week adding Hillman late, must have missed that he would be out 4-6 weeks or it came out later. I dropped Thompson when I added Hillman but wasn't going back to that. Might look at this Murray guy, all these late season moves for me are more about possible keeper value for next year. I could use help now, but many of these players are not likely to pay off much now (Gray will probably have under 50 yards and 0TDs next week.)

I'm curious why drop Gray down in priority based on what others are doing?

Mason was actually my #1 priority, regardless. I didn't really mean that to say that I used that as a means to get the other players, just that I had no issues dropping him down as to who I wanted to come away with because I knew I would not get him anyway. I actuall submitted my waiver 1. Mason, 2. Sims, 3. Shorts, 4. Gray.

Mason was actually my #1 priority, regardless. I didn't really mean that to say that I used that as a means to get the other players, just that I had no issues dropping him down as to who I wanted to come away with because I knew I would not get him anyway. I actuall submitted my waiver 1. Mason, 2. Sims, 3. Shorts, 4. Gray.

Ok got it. I wish Mason were still available, that would be a great move now and possibly for the future. I still have some hope for Sims future value, and need to look at this Latavius Murray kid.

I missed on Gray but did at Jarvus Landry, he could be special and is an upgrade for the stretch run over Royal.

At 0-10, I would think the Raiders want to do anything they can to avoid the embarrassment of a winless season. So they might as well see what they've got in Murray. They know they don't have much with MJD or McFadden. With only six games left, the prospect of going winless is very real for Oakland. The fact that Murray turned 7 touches into 59 yards on offense last week probably gives the coaches reason to at least see how the kid handles a larger chunk of snaps.

As for whether or not Murray will turn into a viable fantasy play down the stretch, it will depend on volume. If he becomes a true featured back (20+ touches / game), then he'd have flex / RB3 value. But if there is some sort of 60/40 type split with McFadden, then forget it. There isn't enough offense to go around in Oakland.

As did I, but I'm rolling with Ingram and Ellington this week, and possibly Sankey as my flex. I'd like to see what the Raiders do with this guy before putting him in my lineup. I had him earlier this year when I heard rumors about him getting more involved with the game, and I think he got 1 carry that week.