[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you drop Russell Wilson for Charles Sims?

nwfootball

My current running backs are Lynch, Vereen, McKinnon, and Terrance West.

Sims is the lead back now and while not as explosive as predicted he's still the lead back (unlike West and Crowell's situation).

Am I okay dropping Russell Wilson for him, I have Stafford as my QB (only play 1 QB in this league at a time).

Or should I drop Terrance West for him?

WIlson will be facing ARI twice and SF twice, two top 5 defenses against QBs, you wouldn't start Wilson when Stafford is playing against NE (good defense) but look at the remainder of the year Chicago, Tampa Bay, Minnesota, and Chicago again. If you are wanting a RB you can afford dropping Wilson.

WIlson will be facing ARI twice and SF twice, two top 5 defenses against QBs, you wouldn't start Wilson when Stafford is playing against NE (good defense) but look at the remainder of the year Chicago, Tampa Bay, Minnesota, and Chicago again. If you are wanting a RB you can afford dropping Wilson.

I get what your saying as far as match ups go and he may start Stafford over Wilson in all of those games. But I wouldn't drop Wilson, Stafford could get hurt, or not play well or Calvin could get hurt again. My point is Wilson is too valuable to drop. If he wants Sims he should drop someone else. And Wilson is Matchup proof IMO. No reason he can't go off against San Fran and Arizona. With his running threat he is always primed for a big game.

Ugghhh I'd be loathe to drop Wilson, but yeah Sims is worthy of being picked up. Guess it just depends, but it'd suck to see Stafford get hurt and you not have Wilson. Meanwhile, maybe drop a player (good or not) that you won't play to get Sims, whom you might.. if that's Wilson, then so be it