[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon value

Jhtonn

You admitted that he was top 10 value, so an owner should want top 10 value back. You can try but neither Sims or Hill will likely start for the person you trade them to. For me to give up Gordon I would need Lacy and I don't think that's a deal you should do. I honestly would stay put because Gordon's value is very high right now.

Eric Karabell is stating that his value is the highest right now and to trade him before he plays, he claims he might be a top 20 remainder of the year.

I feel that is all honda, I'm keeping him and starting him...I didn't stash him for 9 weeks to just trade him off.

To get Gordon when you have lynch and lacy, that's not a bad move at all to trade hill. I think an owner might be tempted by Hill and Tate. If they're really hurting at rb, sims would be easy to throw in for him. He's getting good return in the deal. Tate is at least a WR2 and hill is also a RB2 at least until Gio is 100%. And this is for a ? Receiver that could come out as people have said only a top 20 WR.

So should I try the trade of jeremy hill and golden Tate for Josh Gordon? I think that's a yes from what you stated above. I do have lynch and Lacy. Don't want to lose these guys if you think the will help me over Gordon? I have alshon and beckham as well

So should I try the trade of jeremy hill and golden Tate for Josh Gordon? I think that's a yes from what you stated above. I do have lynch and Lacy. Don't want to lose these guys if you think the will help me over Gordon? I have alshon and beckham as well

Since you have those other two RB's then yes go for it.

He doesn't have any decent rb. Justin forsett tre mason brandon Oliver terrence west. But he has good wr. Josh Gordon brandon Marshall and Randall Cobb

I think golden Tate and Jeremy hill might be to much. I'm hearing they may keep hill at rb and put Bernard at wr now. Cause of his injury