[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Tate worth the grab if the Colts sign him?

Piranha-z

So I have Lynch and Miller as my starters and I have Blue and Taliaferro as back-ups/flex players. I have put a waiver request in dropping Taliaferro for Sankey.

My question is, should I grab Tate and drop Blue in hopes he starts for Indy or should I hold on to Blue? If Foster goes down at all, Blue is a beast.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Hold on to blue. Keep an ear out for what happens with Tate. I don't think someone will jump on him until he is signed to a favorable team like the colts. But there has to be some slight chance foster is not 100% and blue sees some valuable touches

I am very hesitant to drop Blue also. If Foster loses any time at all Blue will be a top RB. I agree, I think I will hold off on Tate.

Keep Blue, but is there no one else you can drop for Tate? IF the Colts grab him he would definitely see time because frankly T-Rich sucks

Keep Blue, but is there no one else you can drop for Tate? IF the Colts grab him he would definitely see time because frankly T-Rich sucks

I agree about T-Rich. This league has a 4 RB maxinum, which I like, but it hurts at the same time, LOL! I could cancel my WW for Sankey, but he's a starter and I think will be better down the stretch (hopeful thinking, I know).

Damn, I was afraid of that, and no I'd keep your WW claim in for Sankey for the same reason. I'd leave Tate on the waivers then with your RBs