[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Gordon?

fruityloop516

I'm struggling at QB right now ever since I lost Foles (not that he was a stellar performer anyways), and need to make a move to get into the playoffs. Good idea to sell high on Gordon, or should I stick with him, trust he'll produce and run with IMO stacked receivers?

The problem is, even if I trade Gordon + another player, no one is going to give up a top 5 QB. The best I could get is Drew Brees, and even that is a long shot.

Roster is listed in signature (Roster 1).

Or keep Gordon & trade Calvin Johnson (you still have Green as a #1 WR, and ODB, LaFell & Gordon) for Brees or a better QB. Personally I'd be ecstatic to get Brees with your lineup; his games are mostly at home now, where he dominates and puts up insane numbers

A LOT of people, including fantasy "experts" (that debate is a whole other convo lol), are saying Gordon is gonna come out of the gate and hit the ground running, just like he said he is gonna "tear this league up' so this potentially IS his high point.

Most people believe he's gonna do well with a real QB for the first time (Hoyer's no Manning, but he's better than the other two jokers from last year)