[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I suck at Fantasy Football... Review my 11:59:45 trade?

UniqueCopy

So.... I just made a big trade with 15 seconds till the trade deadline. I'm the type who always questions trades, right after they happen.

I sent Gio (goodbye, sweet prince), Hill, and Wallace.

I got Antonio Brown and Greg Olson...

WTF am I going to do with DT, Cobb, Gordon, Brown, ODB, and Mathews, now that the trade deadline has passed??

Get frustrated on a weekly basis as you don't play the correct WRs? LOL Unless you can play 4 or 5 WRs (I start 3 WRs and a flex in my keeper league), in which case you could roll with DT, Cobb, Gordon & Brown

So.... I just made a big trade with 15 seconds till the trade deadline. I'm the type who always questions trades, right after they happen.

I sent Gio (goodbye, sweet prince), Hill, and Wallace.

I got Antonio Brown and Greg Olson...

WTF am I going to do with DT, Cobb, Gordon, Brown, ODB, and Mathews, now that the trade deadline has passed??

You just set yourself up for anxiety attacks every Sunday morning lol

• Like 1

lol *tear*

for now it'd be Cobb, who 1) has produced all year, and 2) has the better QB out of the 3

If Gordon comes back on fire, then you have a decision to make. I love ODB, but I'd start Cobb ahead of him at this point

• Like 1

This just in:

Josh Gordon told ex-Browns WR Nate Burleson that he plans to "tear this league up" upon his return from a 10-game suspension.

Whooo boy! Via Burleson, Gordon recently said, "I'm going to lose 10-15 pounds. When I come back, I'm going to tear this league up." Observers at Browns practice Wednesday said Gordon looked sharp running routes and in shape during the 15 or so minutes open to the media. The Browns have alluded to easing Gordon back into the picture, but Falcons coach Mike Smith isn't buying it. And neither are we. Cleveland is in the middle of a dogfight for a playoff spot. Gordon is an otherworldly talent. Expect him to be plugged in as the X receiver and start ripping cornerbacks to shreds. We're on board with firing Gordon up as an immediate WR1.

• Like 1

This just in:

Josh Gordon told ex-Browns WR Nate Burleson that he plans to "tear this league up" upon his return from a 10-game suspension.

Whooo boy! Via Burleson, Gordon recently said, "I'm going to lose 10-15 pounds. When I come back, I'm going to tear this league up." Observers at Browns practice Wednesday said Gordon looked sharp running routes and in shape during the 15 or so minutes open to the media. The Browns have alluded to easing Gordon back into the picture, but Falcons coach Mike Smith isn't buying it. And neither are we. Cleveland is in the middle of a dogfight for a playoff spot. Gordon is an otherworldly talent. Expect him to be plugged in as the X receiver and start ripping cornerbacks to shreds. We're on board with firing Gordon up as an immediate WR1.

I didn't make the playoffs but I'm excited to watch Gordon finally play for me!

I tell you what you do, you start brown, DT and Cobb and sit back and watch them tear it up every week for you. Who are your other rbs? I know you severely weakened them with that trade but those three studs should easily make up the points for you. Antonio brown is #1 in points and DT is #2, Cobb is also top 10 in points. Stream the WW and pick up decent rbs to get you through. Isaiah Crowell should be solid the rest of the year, he is the lead back in Cleveland and with ben tate now gone, he should easily see 20+ touches a game and hes explosive, big play threat every time he touches the ball.

Thanks guys. I do think I'll be starting Brown, DT, and Cobb this week. Though I might sit Cobb for Gordon. Crap.... :D

The only other RB I have right now is J Bell, who I just picked up as an FA this morning. The only reason I am where I am is because I've honed my research and WW picks, so I'm not too worried about finding a serviceable backup.

Edited by UniqueCopy

With this trade I've freed up a spot on my bench, which I'll no doubt need for a backup RB. Luckily, it appears my league has been asleep, as I'm seeing a few I could grab, cross my fingers, and wait for.

Who would you grab, out of Sims, Tate, Ball, Herron, and L Murray?