[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cj Anderson ROS

InTomWeTrust

:yes::doh:

RB1

Guarenteeed this guy will explode.. if Monte was fully healthy yes.. I dont need to hear anymore non sense about it.. its done hes gone for 3 weeks hillmans gone for 6-7

This guy runs awesome way better than hillman... he REALLY REALLY does

i like him as an RB1 the rest of the way

• Like 1

I am not touching the Denver backfield. Much like NE, I have no idea who will be the guy from week to week. To get into the palyoffs I need consistency. I can roll the dice now with this guy in hopes he gets the rock 20+ times a game.

I am not touching the Denver backfield. Much like NE, I have no idea who will be the guy from week to week. To get into the palyoffs I need consistency. I can roll the dice now with this guy in hopes he gets the rock 20+ times a game.

Agree and who's to say they don't bring in Tate or Blount to muddle up the backfield even more.

You're quote was you like him as a #1 the rest of the way. I have no idea what is going on with Hillman, Ball, Thompson or even Bibbs for that matter let alone Anderson. Too many moving parts there for me to consider him a #1 the rest of the way, which to me, includes the playoffs.

I he were the stud being described, why was he so low on the depth chart? He is benefiting from the system. I think he is a RB2 with upside for the next 3 weeks but temper your expectations as he will face the Bills and Dolphins run D's. In a PPR, he is a low end RB1. If Ball and Hillman remain out and Denver doesn't pick up Tate, he is a good option to have.

We all thought Anderson was irrelevant to start the season. We all thought Alfred Blue was irrelevant. We all thought Crowell was irrelevant.

Things change quickly in the NFL, especially at RB. He is worht a shot but I am not ready to crown him a must start #1 RB for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

I can't. Since I do not have any Broncos and do not follow them I can not speak on who looks better. But since everyone seems to run well in Dener I can say that the system helps.

You stayed an opinion and I stayed mine. I assume you are starting Anderson every game for as long as you are playing. Please let me know how that works out for you and who you are sitting each week to make room for him.

He looks better than hillman running the rock.. please try and dispute that i would love it

Sheesh, you really love to hate on Hillman. Did he sleep with your girlfriend or something? :shrug:

Edited by bud29
  • Like 1

Not quite sure where you get that Anderson is so much better than Hillman. Hillman at least ran for 100 yds in a game while Anderson has yet to do that. If you want to say look at his average per run, that's irrelevant until Anderson has been the starter for 3 games. So far Anderson as the starter has actually rushed for less than 30 yds. That's not better than Hillman.

I agree, however, that Anderson is most likely the guy in Denver the rest of the season, but he's a RB2 with upside. He's a tough start this week and a tough start next week. Again....until Denver fixes the oline, there is no RB in Denver that is an RB1. Sorry. And I'm a Denver homer who drafted Ball.

Edited by NAUgrad
  • Like 3

You think this guy has a GF? :rofl:

More likely Hillman shamed him in some online video game or something. Maybe stole his sword of gondor. :nerd:

Dammit, you ALWAYS capitalize Gondor... fool...

As for this thread, I couldn't be more pleased to see this declaration since I own Juwan Thompson. I figure it's only a matter of time before C.J. Anderson fumbles or gets hurt and the Broncos turn to Thompson. I mean, this sort of declaration is pretty much :tinfoilhat:

lmao

Not quite sure where you get that Anderson is so much better than Hillman. Hillman at least ran for 100 yds in a game while Anderson has yet to do that. If you want to say look at his average per run, that's irrelevant until Anderson has been the starter for 3 games. So far Anderson as the starter has actually rushed for less than 30 yds. That's not better than Hillman.

I agree, however, that Anderson is most likely the guy in Denver the rest of the season, but he's a RB2 with upside. He's a tough start this week and a tough start next week. Again....until Denver fixes the oline, there is no RB in Denver that is an RB1. Sorry. And I'm a Denver homer who drafted Ball.

So have you watched both Hillman and Anderson run the ball..??

Anderson looks like hes got 10 cops chasing him