[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cj Anderson ROS

InTomWeTrust

And Anderson is 3 times the back Ball is as well! Hell, 4 times the back that Ball is. Dude ran incredibly hard.

Your math is off bud...if CJ is 3x Hillman, then he is 9x Ball because Hillman is 3x Ball.

3x3=9...duh

Also...I think ITWT is an anagram.

Edited by BA Baracus

It looks like he will be better than I thought and right now I would have a tough time trading for him as the team who has him is fighting to get in the playoffs and will most likely not part with him.

I'll tip my cap to you on this one but I do it with my eyes rolled as the rest of your posts make you come off as smug. I hate smug. But then I am more of the Barry Sanders "act like you've been there before" faction as opposed to the high stepping camera mugging Deion Sanders faction.

I'm a bit late reading Tunnel Vision this week but think DMD nailed the DEN RB situation

"The argument about who is the best running back in Denver has finally been solved. It is whoever is starting that week because chances are he's going to shine."

Thats a joke..

Cj anderson runs way better than hillman..

I'm a bit late reading Tunnel Vision this week but think DMD nailed the DEN RB situation

"The argument about who is the best running back in Denver has finally been solved. It is whoever is starting that week because chances are he's going to shine."

This is right.

I have for the most part (he is on my ignore list), but some of his idiotic posts require a response. Not sure why he's still here, guess he wasn't as annoying as the last troll that got banned.

Light just went off...perhaps he's E** conducting himself in a new persona. That of a sophomoric buffoon.

• Like 1

Cj anderson will get more points than Jamaal Charels ROS FYI

Throwing honda at the wall and hoping something sticks. You're going to have to be right one of these times... :fool:

:rofl: lmao but IM A TROLL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont stop begging people for andeson and fleener and im a TROLL

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

boy people dissapear real fast dont they

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

-George Carlin

• Like 2

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

-George Carlin

and yes it goes to show you im a complete troll and moron for advising Colby Fleener is a must START TE and probaby top 5 ROS

It also shows Im a complete idiot when I advised Cj would have much better day than Jamaal charles, outscore Forsett and be an animal the ROS.. and is also three times the back hillman is.

Yes, its true

all of this makes me an idiot.