[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kelce walker or Donnelley at TE?

Helpmeout

No, the Cowboys aren't throwing as they have in the past (re: Williams' stats are down, Dez's stats are slightly down, Murray's stats are way up), so I would NOT pick up Witten. Donnell is still a decent TE in that Giants' offense.

Meanwhile, I would start Kelce. His snaps weren't great for half the year, but the last game or two his snaps have increased each game, so maybe Reid is finally realizing what a beast he is. More snaps = more potential for plays

No, the Cowboys aren't throwing as they have in the past (re: Williams' stats are down, Dez's stats are slightly down, Murray's stats are way up), so I would NOT pick up Witten. Donnell is still a decent TE in that Giants' offense.

Meanwhile, I would start Kelce. His snaps weren't great for half the year, but the last game or two his snaps have increased each game, so maybe Reid is finally realizing what a beast he is. More snaps = more potential for plays

The reason his snaps have increased is because of their other TE Anthony Fasano has been hurt. For some unknown ridridiculous reason, Fasano plays more snaps than kelce, i have no clue why, if they would involve kelce more in that offense, say like they did in the New England game, Kelce would easily be a top 5 TE, he is a beast and i don't know why or how Andy Reid doesn't see it!

I have Kelce and I just picked up witten as a back up...should I drop him to get Donnell and roll with Kelce and Donnell moving forward?

Yes, drop witten and roll with kelce and donnell. Dallas is not throwing the ball even close to as much as they used to and when they do, it's normally to Dez or Williams or Murray out of the backfield. Witten doesn't produce fantasy starter stats anymore.