[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben Tate to the VIKINGS

tdybaz

Add Tate, hold McKinnon. See what happens in a week or so.

Completely agree.

And yeah, as a fellow McKinnon owner, I feel your pain

Add Tate, hold McKinnon. See what happens in a week or so.

Thanks, that's where I was leaning, just wasn't sure who to drop. Latavius Murray? Jonas Gray?

Edit: Dropped Latavius Murray. A dude in my league texted me about the news and there is a good chance he decides to pick up Tate so I went quickly, I just know I'm gonna regret it when Murray goes off this week and I'm not able to pick him back up.

Edited by willswear3

I would've hung onto Murray and let the other guy get Tate. To paraphrase Dennis Green, Tate is who we thought he was.... but we barely know Murray

• Like 1

Tate hasn't done much this season. New team, new scheme, what looks like possible another 3 headed attack. I wouldn't use 2 roster spots for that. Stick with McKinnon. Chances are each of them will have a bad game because one gets a hot hand for said game. Why use 2 roster spots trying to guess which one? Stick with 1. That way your not guessing & kicking yourself when you could have played the other guy.

I would've hung onto Murray and let the other guy get Tate. To paraphrase Dennis Green, Tate is who we thought he was.... but we barely know Murray

Ended up picking Murray back up and redropping Tate right before the game. Thank God haha.

Edited by willswear3