[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

misteramazing13

Alright so I've landed a few trades this year to put me at 6-5. I feel good, but trying for one last swing before our deadline on Friday.

I'm trying to get Charles from the guy who is 3-8 and out of it this year. It is a keeper league.

My team:

Sanchez/McCown

Lacy/Crowell/Bush/CJ2K

Cobb/Evans/Stills/AJohnson/Hawkins

Donnell

He said he would be inclined to work something out for Evans, whom I picked up in a trade for a draft pick. He was gonna be a keeper but obviously I would just keep Charles instead along with Lacy/Cobb.

What would be something to offer?

Depends on what he needs, but it could be argued that Evans for Charles straight up is fair because both sides get a player at a position they need, and both are keepers. Yes Charles has accomplished more in the league, so maybe couple Evans with another player at a position he needs/wants, like Andre Johnson (ideally)

That puts you really thin at receiver. I can't argue with getting charles tho because he is an absolute stud, but it would really weaken your wrs. Andre is no longer the top wr in HOU, Hopkins is so at BEST he is a Wr3. Who all is in the waivers? Maybe try and get a receiver you can use in the deal as well. Give Evans, Andre and Crowell for Charles and a Wr2.

Shorts i think will be solid because of Robinson the WR getting hurt so that clearly makes Shorts the #1 wr in Jacksonville. Hawkins stats really depemds on how Josh Gordon plays, if he plays like he did last year, Hawkins will be a non factor, if he shows rust, hawkins will put up solid numbers. It's hard to predict stats. If you can get charles definitely do it, you can get replacement Wr 2/3 , you can't get a stud like charles every day.

That's what I told him too. Not saying Charles is a bad pickup by any means but I think the price is just a little too much. That takes away two young keepers for next year and leaves me scratching thin at WR. I think with Tate out I might be okay riding Crowell out at as my RB2. My receivers should hopefully pickup the slack from McCown/Sanchez