[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Charles Sims for Ben Tate?

KingChappy

Just lost Ahmad Bradshaw and I am weak at RB so my bench matters because I have to play matchups more than if I had some studs.

I've got Joique Bell, Denard Robinson, CJ Anderson, Jerick McKinnon, Ryan Mathews, and Charles Sims.

I know this question requires some speculation and none of us have a crystal ball but Tate may get a load on a team that scores a lot. Trent Richardson has always somehow sucked in the redzone (and everywhere else on the field.)

I'm thinking drop Sims but if you see another back you'd drop instead for Tate, let me know that as well.

Or, lastly, maybe I just stand pat?

No, absolutely not I would not drop Sims for Tate. I would stand pat at this point.

Tate has demonstrated a plodding running attack so far this year, and he doesn't even know the offense in Minnesota. Meanwhile, Sims' touches and carries have increased both weeks he's been playing, and all indications are he'll be starting from here on out.