[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lynch for Maclin and Bryce Brown?

mrmikerat

What I'm trying to do is get crabtree out of my lineup and swap him with maclin

I just think you are making a lateral move, not helping your team buy making that trade. Are you able to play Morris in a flex position right now? Is there anything on the WW for WR's?

Not really. I think they are just as likely to boom or bust and in my league Lynch has a 202pt total and Maclin has 203 so they are pretty much even. I'm just thinking matchup-wise Lynch has the short end of the stick.

As far as WR on the waivers best pickups and Kenny Stills, John Brown and Wes Welker... and I'm not sure any of those are a worthy replacement for Crabtree..

Not really. I think they are just as likely to boom or bust and in my league Lynch has a 202pt total and Maclin has 203 so they are pretty much even. I'm just thinking matchup-wise Lynch has the short end of the stick.

As far as WR on the waivers best pickups and Kenny Stills, John Brown and Wes Welker... and I'm not sure any of those are a worthy replacement for Crabtree..

I wouldn't worry about Lynch, he always plays well in those division games. I think Stills is worth picking up and replacing Crabtree with. Cooks is out for the season and Stills is the next man up. I couldn't part with Lynch if I had him. I love Maclin I have him in all 3 of my leagues so It's nothing against him. With the RB position as thin as it is Lynch is worth more than Maclin.

If you want I believe there is a spot on this site you can put up a poll. May help you make up your mind

Edited by Finn5033

I agree you can do better (hopefully) than Maclin for Lynch; it seems he's trying to use Brown to offset Maclin. If you absolutely cannot get a better deal (it happens), I'd take it because you need an upgrade at WR, but I'd try and get a better WR first