[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gordon or Alshon?

RLochridge

being a standard scoring league I would start either CJ Anderson or if Foster is out again Alfred blue in the flex. Standard scoring leagues is always better to play the guy who is guaranteed to get a lot of touches. But between Jeffery and Gordon I would play Jeffery if you need a win. We have no idea how Gordon will play his 1st game back

Edited by Finn5033

I can't argue with the logic by HHM, but I'd still go with Gordon. He's been around the team, he's in excellent shape, he's got uber fresh legs compared to everyone else's 11-week old tired legs, and then there's this:

Speaking Thursday, coach Mike Pettine said Josh Gordon is "maybe little ahead of where we expected."

Gordon practiced Wednesday for the first time since August and it went well, with Brian Hoyer targeting him tons. Gordon's "pitch count" will be raised on Thursday, meaning the Browns will give him more reps ahead of Sunday's game against the Falcons. Pettine's pleasure with where Gordon is at physically and mentally right now bodes well for his chances of seeing something around 75-85 percent of the snaps in his 2014 debut. Although we wouldn't expect a massive game given the circumstances, he's a must-start in season-long formats.

For a coach to say "maybe little ahead" is civilian speak for "holy sh*t, he's doing TONS better than I thought he would! I thought he was eating bon bons on his couch for 2 months, but look at this stud!" ;)

Dont see how Josh Gordon would be the better play... I actually think Jeffrey is the better reciever.. he had almost 1500 yards last year recieving and made justas good if not better catches than gordon.. His RAC is good.. jeffrey and gordon are about even

Only difference is Jeffrey is playing the Bucs and will go wild against them