[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Depth Pick: Ball or Blount?

playoffsalways

So I'm at 9-2, definitely going to the playoffs, and likely getting a BYE for week 1 of the playoffs. 10 team league, standard scoring (not PPR).

I'm deciding on whether I should have Montee Ball or Legarrette Blount on my bench, in case I have an injury at RB. Neither is a must-start, or even someone I'll likely start, but who would you pick for possible production in 3-4 weeks (especially now that Blount is with the Pats)?

Thanks!

Ball isn't going to do a thing all year, CJ Anderson and Ronnie Hillman have already solidified their roles in the RB rotation at Denver. Blount could be a decent backup for Jonas Gray,.but as high scoring as that offense is RB usage is pretty eratic. I'd go with Blount, but if neither were an option I'd opt for that.

I'd go with Ball, but it's like choosing between rotten tuna fish or milk that's been left out in the sun for a week: Neither choice is good, and both will probably make you ill

Hillman's more than a week away, the Broncos are just doing week-to-week updates on him.

Ronnie Hillman (foot) is not practicing Wednesday.

As expected. Hillman could miss up to another month. With Montee Ball (groin) also out, C.J. Anderson and Juwan Thompson will handle backfield duties Sunday