[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLAYOFF ROSTER

NYNick22

Currently locked for 1st or 2nd place, which guarantees a bye week in the first round of playoffs. I've got Matt Ryan as QB and have great depth in other positions. Thinking about offering a possible trade proposal to snatch Brady, whose got great match ups in weeks 15 & 16. I know dolphins have a great secondary but it's in conference and hosted at gillette stadium.

Here's my trade;

(Matt Ryan + Julio Jones or Edelman for Tom Brady + Odell Beckham.

Don't think Edelman will go through but Thoughts?

Edited by NYNick22

Depends on the other owner, but the Ryan & Jones trade is worth a try. Personally I'd rather have both Brady & ODB over Ryan & Jones this year, but some people are still very much in love with Jones' talent and don't see his lack of opportunities because of their horrible o-line. If you do, make a big deal about it being a "combo deal" and "double the points" when Ryan throws to Jones