[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With trade deadline approaching, should I trade handcuff for handcuff?

Piranha-z

So I have Lynch and Miller as starters and have Blue and Taliaferro as back-ups. Another guy has Arian Foster and he just picked up Turbin. Would it be a good idea for me to trade Blue for Turbin?

It's a deep league and there is absolutely nobody on the WW. If Lynch goes down, I would be toast.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't for this reason: The odds of Lynch going down are FAR FAR less than the odds of Foster going down, again.... and then you'd have Blue

it's called insurance. If you are playoff bound, then you wouldn't be using Blue anyway. Now consider that your trade partner needs Blue a little more than you need Turbin. Maybe you can get an upgrade at another position while you're at it? I have little doubt that he wouldn't sweeten the deal for you having been burned by Foster so often.

Meh, I don't think I would. Like the guy above said Foster is more likely to go down than Lynch. Plus, Blue has a nice schedule the rest of the season, while Lynch's schedule is brutal the rest of the way, and I doubt that Turbin would be great. Not to mention Blue has shown that he can not only be effective in Foster's absence, but he will receive the majority of the carries, while Turbin would be in a timeshare with Michael. If Lynch goes down you will be toast either way, cause Turbin is most likely still not startable.

• Like 1