[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS in flex: SJax or C.J. Anderson?

Guest Sir Nose

Guest Sir Nose

Have Forte and Shoelace at RB1/2. I like the matchup for Jackson at home against Cleveland's run defense -- not so much for C.J. against Miami. But C.J. is the main man in Denver (although SJax has been dominating touches recently). What sayeth you all?

Cleveland doesn't have a bad run D, not sure what you've heard. Atlanta's pass D is horrible, and if (when?) Cleveland goes up by two scores on Atlanta, then Jackson won't even get his customary 10-12 carries. I'd definitely go with Anderson, and even more so if Sanders & Julius don't play, Anderson will be even more of an outlet receiver for Peyton

Guest Sir Nose

Cleveland's 30th in run YPG given up. It would be hard not to take advantage of that, even for a passing team like Atlanta. I'm sure C.J. will get looks in the passing games, but will he score touchdowns? SJax seems more likely to punch one (or two) in.

Good points, but Cleveland's only giving up the 15th most fantasy points to RBs. Couple that with their pathetic offensive line, I wonder if they'll even be on the goalline for Jackson to score a TD