[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strategy for just this week...

sksmith

First off, this scenario is fully dependent on A Foster being out against CIN, and that is the premise this post will operate under:

Tied for 2nd in the division and going against team I'm tied with this week; a win here is quite crucial, even though playoffs don't start til week 15.

In my Flex G Tate holds court with FJax and L Donnell as the only other options this week. A Blue is available on the wire. Do I dump FJax for Blue (we can only roster a total of 3 RBs on team) and put him in Flex over Tate? There's no guarantee I get FJax back if I do it. I'm very iffy about Tate at NE this week, Fred's still not 100%, and Blue just shredded the Browns last week

I think I should just go ahead and sacrifice FJax now and get Blue, instead of waiting for full word on Foster (he did miss practice again today) over weekend

Furthermore, is it time to give more thought to taking ODB off the wire and drop G Tate? We can only roster 4 WRs and my main 3 are A Brown/AJ Green/J Gordon

I'm quite fond of G Tate, he's treated me well this year...but I think prudent move is to get the guy who is the team's #1

G Tate treated me well this year as well, but I had to trade him to replace C Palmer. I traded Tate for Rivers. I feel ok about that trade because I feel G Tate's best games have been played. He will be shut down this week on Revis island. I would rather Odell Beckham than G Tate.