[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I Build a Championship team?

InTomWeTrust

Lets say dwayne allen doesnt play next 2 weeks

hypothetical

I still think Fleener has most upside with him and luck being in love and all

Am i wrong?

Cammeron Walker and Fleener

lets say Fleener is only TE in colts Offense how can you say those 2 guys are better options?

So Mr. Expert....How many targets did Fleener get last week?

around 5 or 6 or something? Jags D has been great against TE tho so doesnt really matter too much

Fleener also had a TD Grab and was targeted in the endzone where it REALLY matters so he was basically a drop which was rare aware from a 3 rec 1 TD day...

little confused on why you think otherwise

around 5 or 6 or something? Jags D has been great against TE tho so doesnt really matter too much

He had 4 targets. Not 5 nor 6.

And the Jags have the 20th best D against opposing TEs.

Little confused on why you consider that great?

Edited by Babalis1019

He had 4 targets. Not 5 nor 6.

And the Jags have the 20th best D against opposing TEs.

Little confused on why you consider that great?

So forgetting to mention he was targetted in the end zone and had a td snag nearly dropped

and how many times was he targetted against New England ??

just tell me why its a fair argument

I really dont know what the difference is here.. If Dwayne Allen is hurt why is he not the best option just tell me why

Dont mention Walkers last week performance becasue Fleeners vs New England out did his

so just be real with advice please thats all

Tom's consistency at posting style is jaw-droppingly amazing...it's like watching ODB make one handed catch after one handed catch during warmups.

He's my first round pick next year; every subsequent round will be ignored for auto draft. With Tom starting I'll never lose, he'll just go into every matchup telling each opponent how much they blow/suck and that they must be confused for why would anyone start such players! And I'm talking about a league that is highly competitive with a lot of $$$ at stake. It's foolproof, dough shall be raked copiously next season!

Tom's consistency at posting style is jaw-droppingly amazing...it's like watching ODB make one handed catch after one handed catch during warmups.

He's my first round pick next year; every subsequent round will be ignored for auto draft. With Tom starting I'll never lose, he'll just go into every matchup telling each opponent how much they blow/suck and that they must be confused for why would anyone start such players! And I'm talking about a league that is highly competitive with a lot of $$$ at stake. It's foolproof, dough shall be raked copiously next season!

:clap::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats funny bro

But again everyone wants to avoid the substance and real question I have.

You ask the same question Over and over again and ignore criticism when it gets answered. Just because no one has said "oh yea man you did an amazing job building that championship you're goig to win for sure!!" Doesn't mean it's ignored you just can't handle people's opinion when it's not what u want you hear

• Like 1

You ask the same question Over and over again and ignore criticism when it gets answered. Just because no one has said "oh yea man you did an amazing job building that championship you're goig to win for sure!!" Doesn't mean it's ignored you just can't handle people's opinion when it's not what u want you hear

:rofl: or maybe we have bitter hillman owners that want to be martyrs

And cant agree to disagree or entertain logical debates

It seems to me being open and entertaining ideas of certain possibilities is out of the question.

It's no wonder why.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by InTomWeTrust

You got it. There is absolutely no way a 6'6 240 pound beast that went to Stanford with Andrew Luck and may be the starter for the next 2 weeks is gonna outscore Delanie Walker with the juggernaut throwing the ball

or outscoring Jordan Cammeron with the other juggernaut hoyer throwing him the balll

What was i thinking